1 // New School And A New Start

Y/N = Your Name | L/N = Last Name | E/C = Eye Color | H/L or C = Hair Length or Color | Your Twin Brother's Name In This Will Be , Alex. ( sorry if that's like an ex to you or something) | You are 16 in this story

"Mom, I don't think I can do this." My stomach felt as if it wanted to push everything out of my mouth. I swallowed it down and took a deep breath. 

"Sweetie, I know you got this. This school has a huge anti-bullying group. The same thing won't happen to you like-"

"Okay, Mom! I get it!" I panicked. My heart hurt a little after yelling at her. I didn't mean to yell at her. I just didn't want to talk about what happened. Ever again. 

I sighed deeply and my backpack was on my lap while I held it tighter. I knew I was going to have to enter that school in less than 10 minutes. Mom brought me there earlier because I was new and I always had this thing about being late. Especially the first time getting there. 

"You're right, Mom. I can do this." I said trying to convince myself. 

Mom placed her gentle hand onto my shoulder. "I'm sure Alex is waiting for you, Honey." She said in a kind way. Not in a way as in I needed to hurry up. I gave her a small grin and opened the car door. I put my backpack on my back and shut the door. We waved goodbye to each other and with that, she drove off. 

I started to feel a little nervous, but I was silently calming myself down. Taking small yet deep breaths while walking towards the entrance of Springfield High. 

Alex sat on the arch that held the stairs together as if he already owned the school. He had short light brown hair that looked made up of gel and his dark green eyes looked black from a distance. The second he saw you, he smiled. Alex got up and wrapped his arm around you a little too tightly. 

"How's my baby sis doing?" he chuckles a little when he realizes I needed to take a breather. He lets go a second later.

"You almost killed her and how many times do I have to tell you? We are only 5 minutes apart." 

"Still means I'm 5 minutes older than you though." he added like the smart ass he always will be. 

I scoffed, "Whatever." as I gave him a playful shove. He stepped to the side a little and put his right hand to his chest. 

"I am so offended." he said raising his voice a little bit higher as if he were a girl. 

We both laughed and headed to the Main Office. A woman with long dark hair sat at her desk and was typing something on her computer. 

"Excuse me, Mrs..." he eyes landed on her desk searching for a name. "Mrs. Ravine." Alex said in a polite tone. She looked up at both of us and smiled right away. 

"You guys must be the new students," she got out of her desk and closed her eyes. I could tell she was trying to memorize our names.  "Y/N ..... and..." She was having trouble with Alex's. "Aiden L/N." We both chuckled quietly. 

"It's Alex L/N." he corrected politely. She giggled a little too. 

"My apologies. Let me show you both your homerooms," she opened the office door for us. "Homeroom is going to start in about a good 5 minutes." she smiled again and waited for us to exit. We did so and then Mrs. Ravine went ahead of us to lead the way. 

"I'm very excited that your parents decided for you to go to Springfield High. We have many extracurricular activities here. Such as yearbook editing, sports, drama club, poetry club, and we just decided to have a glee club this school year." she explained. 

The idea of joining a club didn't strike as hitting a gold mine for me. I had just enrolled here, I definitely wasn't ready to do anything....extra just yet.