Chapter 2

My life wasn't at all interesting at the one, but I could at least have my personality.

[1]You see I will always put my self in the other person's perspective and see if I would want that to happen to me, such as the saying 'treat others as you wish to be treated'.

[2] in a clumsy person, that part doesn't even need to be said. I haven't got a part in my body that hasn't been harmed one way or another.

[3] I love reading, it's my passion. I'm forever in a book or with one, no matter what. I love the world you get sucked into and how it's Made of your imagination. How amazing are you that you can picture a whole new world that you've never seen before in real life, but can still picture it in your head. Picture this for an example. A meadow, with yellow flowers and great big willow trees, a shady spot with the greenest patch of gras. Some cloves there, and a perfect four leafed one. Imagine picking it up, and taking a good look at it, now throw it over your shoulder and turn around to see the big wooden cabin standing I front of you. This canon has been well looked after, and you see two people standing there, oiling it to perfecting. This couple couldn't be older than fifty, but still do work around the house. You smile.

Now, I've never experienced doing this, and I'm sure you've never as well, but how vivid was that image. How amazing is imagination to be able to create this picture in your head.

That brings us to [4], I ramble about many theories a lot, and try finding a meaning to this world.

And last but not least, [5], my drawing. Another passion, another world. More imagination to be able to draw this picture that I have in my head.

Just another reason to continue your story.