The Begining

I have been a hostess for about 2 years now. My life was starting to steady up. I had a reasonable amount of savings stashed away, but still lived in my ant-sized apartment and kept my expenses to the minimum. Why? So that I can leave my stupid job and still survive. Anyway, I would grind my teeth for every scum that walks through our doors and I would walk out with my small collections in exchange for freedom. Nothing more. I promised myself to not overthink it and focus only on that, no matter what happens. But one day, it all changed. I didn't plan for it, it was probably fate. On that day when he walked through our doors, my life was no longer the same.

"Welc-" one of our hostess froze as she attempted to greet a group of guest that I have yet to meet before. "hmm? New comers?" I thought to myself as I exit one of the rooms in the back, carrying a tray of empty glasses and bottles, before I saw my manager running towards them. "Ah! Welcome back! I apologize for their rudeness." She said to them as she bowed deeply. "Who are they?" I wondered as I have never saw her like this and all the other hostess around them blushing deeply while looking down. "How long has it been since I came? Two years? Anyway, is my usual room still available?" one of the men spoke in a rather deep voice. "Of course it is. Right this way, Ryoga-sama." she said as she began to lead them. "So his name is Ryoga...?" I was wondering as I was brought back to reality. "Hmm? Weren't you taught not to stare at customers? Who are you? I've never seen you before." He questioned as he stood in front of me. "Her name is (Y/N). Please excuse her. She had just joined us two years ago." my manager saved me from his questions. "(Y/N)-chan huh? Well aren't you pretty? I'll take her." he ordered as he came closer and scanned my face. We were seated in of our best rooms and only the finest products were served. "Wow! She really pull out all the stops for them..." I thought silent but still failed to hide my awe from them. "Why so surprised? I thought you work here?" Ryoga asked jokingly. "I do. But... this is the first time I ever had to serve such luxuries." I answered softly, embarrassed. "You really don't know who we are don't you?" he questioned me with amusement. He began to laugh as I shook my head. "I have never met someone who has not heard of us. I'm Ryoga from Born, he's Aryu from MORRIGAN, and that's Tsuzuku from Mejibray." I was serving them as I would with other guest, and as usual just like how the other guest would "serve" me. Ryoga began to trail his hand down my spine to my ass. "Ryoga-sama, please don't touch me inappropriately." I requested as I tried to remain calm. He ignores me and continues to grope my body and nibbles my ear "Oh, don't be so uptight. There are thousands of girls who want this. You're lucky." His words made me burn up, not turned on but infuriated. I knew I could lose my job, but my temper was always my weakness. Just as I was about to lash out, a deep voice interrupted me. "Oi, Ryo-rin. Stop it, that's rude." I turned to look who stood up for me and saw a rather skinny man who held a cigarette between his slender finger with a pale face and loud make-up, Tsuzuku. "Ah. Sorry~" Ryoga said jokingly, stopping. I spent my time humouring them and pouring them drinks, basically my job, but I couldn't help myself but to wonder why he even stood up for me. Some hours through the night, I noticed that Tsuzuku was no longer in the room. "Allow me to get more refreshments." I excused myself from the room and heard Ryoga calling out to me "Don't take too long now~", sending me chills. I was making my way to the back when I bumped into Tsuzuku. "My apologies, Tsuzuku-sama." I said as soon as I saw that I had bumped into him. As he was about to walk away, I called out to him "Tsuzuku-sama, wait! I want to thank you for helping me earlier." He looks back to me and answers coldly before walking off "I didn't do it to help you. He was just making me feel uncomfortable. That's all." I didn't even know how to react to that. What? Seriously? "What a snob. I hope to never see his face ever after tonight." I thought to myself and carried on. But I never thought that was just the beginning.

*So here's the next chapter. The epilogue will end by the next chapter, I promise! So keep reading.*