Anything, Huh?

This chapter is a rather long and smutty one, you've been warned~😘
-Squiddly

Sketchy smirk on his face, he came closer and sat on your lap in the chair you were seated in. "W-what are you do-" stuttering, a shade of pink dusts your face.
"Ah, so this isn't shutting you up now, is it? Let's see if this'll work."
He tilts your chin up a bit with thumb and index finger before placing a pair of slightly chapped lips on yours.
Eyes as wide as dinner plates, you start slowly kissing back as his arms snake around your waist. Your own find their way to his neck as your eyes droop closed and kiss deeper. Hands tangling in his hair, his tongue poked around for entry. Nervously, your lips are sealed shut. This makes a slightly annoyed grunt come from Noiz's part. The tent in your pants only grew bigger as- a gasp escapes you as you feel hips roll at a teasingly slow pace on yours. Taking advantage, Noiz thinks it's the right time to shove his pierced tongue in your mouth as it had opened a crack. The taste of metal on your tongue, you moan slightly as you rock your hips back. His warm tongue against yours and not leaving a spot in there untouched, it's your turn. Suddenly finding yourself sucking on the thing that invaded your mouth, he groaned soft when you somehow managed to tug at his tongue piercing with your teeth. You found out pain turned him on, the hard way. When he fell asleep at your desk one evening after he'd visited, not resisting to tug at his lip piercing to see if it was real. The moan he let out you never forgot and even dreamt of it where you were stuck in situations like this with him. Ones where he slid hands up your shirt to pinch at your nipples like he did right now. Panting for air as the both of you parted, a groan escaped your mouth as his fingers work the bud of your nipple, causing unbearably sweet pain. A large smirk appears on the lips that were previously on yours as your shirt is taken off to reveal your chest. Before you could protest, he latched his mouth on your neck, kissing and sucking. You, now a shirtless moaning mess to this German blonde, had a huge problem to deal with in your pants as Noiz bit down on your neck's soft spot. "Ah...nh...Noiz...I-I'm hardening...mnh!" Bucking your hips more on him the words were moaned out of you.
Then he just, stopped. This was perfect timing for you to catch your breath as he looked you over. He enjoyed the sight of your face a cherry red, panting victim of his skilled lips. "Mh...w-what are you doing?"
"You." He chuckled out as he suddenly pinned you to the bed across from your desk.
"No fair though...why am I the only one who strips?" You pout, that is until your face reddens more (if that's even possible at this point) at the sudden change in view.
Noiz had slid his shirt off, revealing his nipple piercings. Not to mention some scratches and other marks, probably from fights he'd get himself in with Koujaku. Dammit, the fucking tease. You thought as your boner did quite the opposite of subsiding. He merely smirked and purred in your ear "I thought you said you could take anything." Before nipping at the lobe.

"Well I dunno...can you?" You respond, anchoring your lips on one of his nipples.

He hissed in pain as your tongue tugged at the metal softly, erotic pants and moans coming from him. Mouth moving down, you decide to bite down at a minor violet bruise at his hip. Gasping, he bucked his hips more in your face, which they were at now. One hand tangled in your hair, Noiz's other one undid his pants and brought down his boxers. "Bite it." He growled as you slid your tongue down his dick piercing.
"Literally." He sighed out.
This was a bit of a...strange request, but you'd follow anyway. Hands around his waist, your lips-teeth rather, engulfed the tip of his fairly large size. You hear his breath hitching as your canines sink slightly deeper in the skin, sucking hard as you did. Pushing more in your mouth he let loud groans fly from him when your teeth scraped and pulled at the piercing. "Oh god, fuck, y/n...nnh!" He mumbled as his hands tugged harder at your h/c locks once your mouth left his member, it lathered in your spit.
"We'll get to that, idiot." You smirk as you say it and he grins.
"That's my line, you little shit." For some strange reason the two of you loved calling each other names in bed like this, it almost....turned you on more, you guessed.
Another thing you adored was the fact that the both of you could touch each other like so, as long as Noiz got what he wanted, you'd get what you really wanted too. His clothes now stripped from him you try not to stare at the body that tore your pants from your legs. Gasping loudly when his fingers brushed against your groin, you felt a smirk on his lips as he kissed down your chest and slipped his hands in your last garment-your boxers. "A-ah....nh-Noiz, p-please continue...~" you sigh, tangling fingers in his hair.
Without warning he flipped you over and you almost heard the grin on his face when he purred in your ear "oh I will~"

He injected himself in the you that was now hissing half in pain and pleasure. "I-I thought you said...you'd shut me up..." is what you manage to strain out as he moaned, your walls tightening around him.

"D-damn, I never...nh never knew you'd be...this tight, shit...nngh!" He growled out as you buck your hips against him more and anchor your hands to his shoulders.

"Well I never-Ah!...knew y-you'd be this big...f-faster, dumbass...!" You didn't realize it but his slow teasing was slowly pulling up your dominant side.

His movements quickened and pleasured what was pain when his hand snaked to your front to grab at your length. with a sudden violent slam, he pounded in your prostate, thus making the both of you groan loudly in satisfaction and you gasp out the words "th-there!" As he hit it again and yet again.
The knot in your abdomen tightened to a point where you eventually released out on the bed, moaning louder than all of what had previously happened. He did too, but in you. Biting your lip as Noiz made his way out of your entrance, the both of you just lay there for a moment, catching the both of your breaths and hearing each other pant in the otherwise silent room. "You really should talk more." Noiz said as he looked at you, smirking.
"So I can shut you up more often."