Chapter 2

My whole body became weak just by looking his face.Jimin.What is he trying to do coming here. What am I thinking I should think of what I should do stupid brain.

"Anneyonghaseyo I am park jimin I transfered here from Seoul School Of Art.I am new in this city so please take care of me during my stay".
He scanned the whole class and saw me and then he...he...he smiled.Oh no.

Girls were screaming and screaming. Its natural since most of the girls nowadays are crazy fan of BTS.BTS is a newly formed band which is becoming very popular nowadays and jimin is the member of that band. While I was thinking of what I should do jimin came at and sat at the side of my sit.Oh god.

It was so awkward moment.Everyone were looking at jimin with admiring face including natalie.And jimin I don't know what he was doing since I was looking straight.I don't want to face him.I don't want to speak with him.I don't want to remember the past.

Mr been started class and asked the student who don't have note to stand up honestly. I stood up' god its so embrassing 'i thought.Mr been scolded me and told me to stay one hour extra alone in the class.Natalie gave me a smirk.God because of my weakness I am standing and taking punishment here instead of natalie.Uffff...

Jimin must be thinking of how bad I have become.

Jimin pov

I arrived at my new school.Nurim high school.I was informed that yoona is attending here I was not able to control the urge to see her.I wanted to see her face,her smile.

Now I was wandering around the school looking for the teachers office.I was wearing a mask since I know that if I don't wear it I will be squeezed by the students.I was walking and come to stop when I saw group of girls laughing and yelling to one person I didn't saw the bullied person.I just walked away and went to the teachers office.He escorted me to the class and he entered the class first.He was saying about new transfer student which was me .He called me and I went inside.

When I entered without mask everyone were screaming and crying.Well its to be expected.

"Anneyonghaseyo I am park jimin I transfered here from Seoul School Of Art.I am new in this city so please take care of me during my stay".

I scanned the class and saw her.When I saw her I became so happy but expressed it with just a smile.She didn't looked happy to see me.'Does she hate me?' I thought.

I went and sat next to her. Students were looking at me but I didnot give damn about them.I was looking at yoona.I noticed that she have changed a little.She has become more thin and her skin looks like she doesn't have blood in her system.Is she sick?Is she skipping food ? I was thinking of all the possible reason.My train of thought was broke by Mr been scolding to yoona.Yoona isn't the kind of person who doesn't do her homework.I know that.

2 Years ago

Jimin pov

I have been telling yoona to get ready for school for more than one hour she is not listening to me.

"If you're not going to school then what will do at the school?"I said at the phone.

"Jimin I really can't come to school today because of something,and please don't ask me what that something is. And you have your gang to hangout with you know".

"But I want to spend my time with you"I said whining."and what is the reason please tell me na".

"I already told you that I won't tell you jimin.Why are you acting like a kid?"

"Please tell me na if you have a good reason then I will let you not attend the class today.Just tell me na".I whined.

"Okay,but don't yell okay?"she said me from the other line.

"Okay,okay"I agreed.

"I haven't done my english homework".

Haa ohh god what a good reason thats the best reason I've ever heard.Oh.

"Wow what a good reason ,now I see who is acting like a kid".

"Jimin I think thats a very satisfying reason I really become scared when I don't do homework".

"Oh what am I supposed to do to you"I said seeing her innocence.

Present day

Yoona was just keeping her head down and listening to all the scolding.One blond girl looked at her and smirked.Wait isn't she the girl who was bulling someone earlier.Then it hit me she was bullying yoona earlier and I just walked away. Oh Wow what a great thing I have done today.AishAish.I cursed myself.

And I am sure that the blonde bullied yoona to get her homework.I clenched my fist but I try to control my anger.

The class finished and I went to canteen alone.Everyone were staring,screaming and approaching me I somehow reached the canteen withut getting hurt. I waited yoona to show up but she didnot come so I went to search her wearing a mask. This way no one will know who I am ,I thought.

It's been awhile I am not seeing any trace of her.I have looked everywhere class,gym,practice room,canteen everywhere.Where can she have gone .I saw one beautiful garden at the back of the school which seemed like no one goes there. I know her very well she likes to spend her freetime in a very lonely,peaceful enviroment.I went there with the hope to see her and she was there sitting in the bench closing her eyes and listening some music through earplug.I went and sat beside her without asking.She gasped at my sudden action.I just smiled.

She removed her earplug and asked me"Why are you here you know if someone sees you here they may spread bad rumors about you."

"I don't give damn about them and you know why I am here" I paused and again spoke up"Why are you ignoring me yoona? You know that I still have feeling for you ".

"Do you remember the promise that I made you swear?"she asked.

"I made that promise looking at our situation at that time you should understand me".

"Well to be precise that was more like your situation not mine I never had the intention to break up with you but you were the one who created that situation".She said with eyes full of tears.
"Park jimin you promised me, how can you break it like it meant nothing to you? "

"I am sorry yoona but I can't stop loving you"

"I..." I was about to say that I was feeling regret for all this year but she stopped me by raising her hand telling me to stop and I did.

She spoke"Past is past, we may have loved eachother once but only I was serious in that relation.I have moved on and you also should."

"I'm sorry" was her last word with that she left me in silence.

Wow this is the longest chapter I've written till now. I hope there was no so many grammar mistakes.I know I suck at writing love things I just wrote what popped in my mind so please bear with it.hehe please keep continue reading my story.(*^﹏^*)