“Get out, will you? We need privacy.” I ignored what he said.

“I’m warning you, Kar-“ Then I saw a flying pillow hitting Enzo’s face.

“Your sister told you to get out. So, go! We have something to discuss.” My best friend said, glaring at him.

Enzo pointed his index finger at her then me.

“You two are evil.” Then he walked out and slammed the door shut.

Myra smiled at me and shook her head disapprovingly.

“You know, for a boy, your brother talks too much.”

“I know. He’s really annoying. I’m even starting to doubt his sexuality.”

“Why would you think that?” she asked.

“Well, I never saw him with a girl or like dating someone.”

“Really? Do you think he’s gay? I mean, with those big p-“

“Myra!” I punched her shoulder gently.

“I saw it, I’m telling you! It’s really big!” I opened my mouth forming a big ‘O’

I held my forehead and scowled at her. Myra can be really disgusting sometimes. Maybe she got that from watching too many liberated movies.

“Well, enough of him. So, tell me, now. What happened?” She changed the topic.

“What?” I played the fool. I don’t want to talk about it anymore but I knew I had to tell her everything. She knows what to do, if she was me.

“You know what I mean. Spit it out.”

I sighed. I asked one of our servants to get us some hot chocolate and biscuits since the moon already shone. Yeah, I did slept all day.

I told her the entire story and once in a while she would comment on things. We already finished our beverages when I was done telling her everything.

“I talked to him,” She said.

“Who?”

“Yousif. Actually, I was the one who kept talking while he had his mouth shut.”

“Oh.”   

 “The both you need to talk.”

“He’s not answering my calls and texts. He’s ignoring me in school. How am I going to talk to him?” Mai’s face brightened up.

“I know how.”

***

“Are you ready?” I nodded.

It’s been two days since Myra told me how I can get Sef to talk to me. There’s a birthday party going on, just one kilometer from Mai’s apartment. She said Sef is coming, too since everyone is invited. I wore a simple orange halter dress. I straightened my hair making it curly at the ends. I only got my phone with me. Enzo was coming too so he was our ride home. He was wearing stripe polo and a black coat over it. Myra had her black tight tube dress making her curves visible. She looked really hot with her flawless arms and legs on sight. I suddenly felt self-conscious.

“We’re here!” Enzo exclaimed excitedly. He leaned back and turned his body at us. “Just text me when you want to go home already. Just not before twelve, okay?”

“Just don’t leave us.” I said. We came out of his car and my landed on the least person I wanted to see. Jesse. That man can really make my blood boil.

He glanced at me and nodded as if saying I look good tonight. 

“You okay?” Myra snapped me out of my thoughts.