Chapter 2 [A Busy Day]

Picture above was Sarah's outfit for Ava's Party.

                [ Sarah's P.O.V. ]

   I woke up as the light of the sun hits my face. Trying to open my eyes,I realized my windows are open. I forgot to close it last night. Maybe because my eyes are really tired from watching movie last night at Vince's place.
After watching 'Beautiful Creature',we decided to watch another movie. That's why.
    I head on the bathroom to have a quick shower. After brushing my teeth,I put on a hanging blouse and a short jeans.
That's my usual clothing. As I went down the stairs,my eyes roam around our house. As usual,it was so fucking quiet.
I went on a kitchen as I saw a food on the table. Mom prepares it. As I made myself a cup of coffee,I saw mom's coming from the backdoor. Sweat purses on her forehead,with the gloves in her hands and a shovel.

"Good morning,Mom.."
I greeted her and kissed her cheek.

"Good morning,Honey.."

"Ew.. you're stinky.." I say and grimmaced her.

"Thanks for reminding me,Honey." she chuckles and continues, "Are you going out today?" she asked.

"Nope. I guess." I told her. I'm eating my breakfast now.

"Since then,I guess you could help me on the garden." she says batting her eyebrows.

"uhm-- sure! Just have to finish this and I'll follow." I say,and took a sip of my coffee.

"Thanks,Honey.."

"Always,Mom.."

  She left me with a smile on her face. After having my breakfast,i put the dishes on the sink and washed it. Afterwards,I look for an extra gloves and a shovel. I'll be needing it for sure. Heading the backyard, I saw mom planting a flower on a pot. I look around and it's clean already,no more grasses to pull. Maybe she does it.

"Take that gloves off,and put that shovel down,Honey." she says as she saw me. "Just help me water the plants."  she says as she continue what she's doing.

  Without a word,i put down the shovel and took off the gloves. I took the hose and turned the faucet on.

      Mom just finished planting, and gather all the planting stuffs. I watered the flowers and the newly planted flowers too,and turned off the faucet when done.

"I'm going to take a shower,Honey. I'll be going to the grocery store to buy us some food. Are you coming with me?"
she asked while I was rolling the hose beside the faucet.

I shrugged my shoulders and face her.

"Okay.."

"Just give me 10 minutes."

"I'll wait you in the living room."
as I say,I head on the living room and turned on the t.v.. It's lunch time already when I looked at the time at the wall clock.

Whew!
Time's fast.

Maybe because I woke up late also. In less than ten minutes,mom's heading down the stairs.

"Honey,let's just have some lunch on the nearest restaurant. I don't have time to cook and I'm a bit hungry. Then we'll be going to grocery after." Mom says.

I just nod her and put a smile on my lips.

  We hailed on a taxi and took us to the nearest restaurant. I just ordered a pizza since I'm not hungry yet. Mom ordered rice and steak. After almost an hour,we're now inside a Supermarket. I'm pushing the cart and following Mom,while she's picking up what's on her list.

We're always doing this,lunch date with Mom and buy groceries on Saturdays. Going to Church and having little talk with Dad while Mom prepares for lunch on Sundays. And the rest of the day? Spending it alone in my bedroom with my Diary and guitar. That's how our life does.
       Yup! I played guitar. My friends doesn't know about it. It's my hidden talent. Only Mom and Dad knows. How they wouldn't? I'm having a mini concert in my room when i get too bored.

  We got home at 2:30 in the afternoon. I helped her put the stuffs on the fridge and after that, I went on my room.

   I got tired and throw myself on the bed. Not in a while,I found myself sleeping.

  I woke up with an annoying sound of my phone. I took my phone in the bedside table and look at the caller. It's Tyron.

I tapped my phone to answer.

"What?" I say lazily.

"What what?" He says confusely as he continues,
"We will be there at 6:30 to pick u up." he says.

I glance at the clock and it's 6:15. I must be so tired. But why Mom didn't wake me up?

"Why? Are we going somewhere?" I asked curiously.

"What?! Are you kidding? It's Ava's birthday! C'mon,we've talked about it last week."
I heard him swearing.

Oh!
Shit!!
I forgot!

With that thought,I hurriedly get up.

"Shit! Sorry bro.. It slipped out from my mind.. s-soo sorry." I say. Biting my lip,i heard him swear again.

"Okay,just hurry up and get dressed. We'll pick you up in less than 15 minutes." He says in frustrated tone. He drops the call and I throw my phone in the bed. Rushing to the bathroom,I took a really quick shower. I wrapped myself with a towel. I went out to the bathroom while drying myself with an extra towel.
   I took a dress in my closet. It's a strapless peach dress with soft fabric that compliments my shape that goes through the curves and freely ends in the middle of my thighs. Simple yet a bit sexy. Glad I bought it last week and a gift for Ava too. I just can't believe that it slipped out of my mind.
  I comb my long wavy hair and let it fall freely that ends in the middle of my back. I don't have enough time to style my hair.
   I don't like putting on make ups, so I put a powder on my face and my neck area and put on a peach lipstick to match my dress.
As I sled on my 4-inched high heels,I heard a horn blown outside. I looked out the window and it's Tyron's car waiting.
      I checked myself once again in the mirror,I took the gift for Ava in a paper bag and my shoulder bag containing my phone,wallet and my spare key,then rushed outside my bedroom.

   "Mom,I'll be late this time. Don't wait up. I brought my spare key." I say in a loud voice as I was heading down the stairs,so mom could hear wherever she's at.

" I though you're not going anywhere. I cooked your favorite food." I heard mom from the kitchen.

"Sorry Mom.. I forgot it's Ava's birthday today." I say with a frown in my face. Now I'm facing her.

"It's okay,Honey." she smiles.
" You look gorgeous!" She says when she noticed I wear.

Moms.

"Thanks,Mom." I kissed her cheek goodbye. And turn to went out the house.

--- oOo ---

Keep reading guys! Don't forget to vote!!

Krizzia <3