Chapter 1

Maya's POV
"Maya smile"said Riley we were taking senior pictures,I smiled for the photographer and left with Riley to our lockers.
I saw Lucas walking over to us Lucas has become the rebel bad boy every girl drools over for,except for me.I liked him better when he wasn't such a fuck boy.
"Hey riles"he said to Riley and kissed her I can't believe she lets him do that to her he kisses every girl in the school.
"Hi Luky"says Riley blushing,Lucas just gives her a weird look.
"Hart"says Lucas looking at me
"Cowboy"I say and giving him a death glare,he comes closer to me close enough I can feel his breath against my ear.
"You know you love me as much as all the girls in the school"he says
He's about to kiss me when I push away and he kisses my locker.
"Well played hart,but I'm kissing you one day and I know you're gonna like it"he says and winks at me.
"Whatever makes you happy"I say and wink at him.
The bell for 6th period rings.
"Come on Maya we need to
Go to cheer leading practice we have permission"says Riley
"Ok let's go"I say and walk with Riley to the football field.

"Ok ladies"says the couch
"Warm ups on the board"she says
"But before we start I just want to congratulate out cheerleading captain ms.hart for convincing our principal to buy as new uniforms to us and the football players"she said everyone cheered for me did I forget to mention the I was the cheerleading captain.

After cheerleading practice it was time to go.
"So Riley"I say
"Yeah"she says
"You coming to the party tonight"I ask
"Maya you know it's a school night"she says
"Lucas is going to be there"I say she starts blushing I don't know what she sees in him.
"Ok I'll go let's get ready together at my house"she says
"Ok Riley can I ask you a question"I say
"Yeah sure"she says
"Why do you like Lucas"I ask
"Well because you remember him before he wasn't like this he was sweet after he came back from Texas after junior year something happened to him I don't know but I wish the old Lucas would come back I mean I still like him"she says smiling
"Oh ok let's go get ready"I say

Me and Riley are already done getting ready.
Riley's wearing a floral dress that gets her to about her knees she's wearing black high heels and her hair is up she puts on makeup a lot Riley love all that I only put on lip gloss because she made me,I was wearing a tight black mini dress that got me to the middle of my thighs my hair was left wavy I wore some black strapped heels,I put on red lip gloss and that's all.
I grabbed my phone and my car keys and headed to the door with Riley.
"You ready"I asked her
"Yeah I am"she said
"Just don't get to drunk please"I say
"I'll try"she says and we both laugh

When we get to the party you can hear drunk teenagers everywhere,there's people outside the house having sex Riley gets scared and holds on to me,on the inside of the house you have people making out some smoking some drinking in the other side people dancing and me and Riley go to the section where the most fun happens the spin the bottle side.

"Hey Maya hi Riley"says farkle,farkle is the star soccer player
"Hey"says Riley and hugs him
"Hi farkle"I say and wave to him
I saw Lucas in the circle oh no this was going to be a bad game.
Riley is so obsessed with Lucas.
"Maya he's here he looks hot"she said
"Ok Riley come down"I say
We go to the circle and sit down Riley goes and sits next to Lucas I just roll my eyes.
"Ok rules are you have to go with the person you get don't act like a child"said Natalie
"Ok josh you start"what josh was here I didn't even see him this is a high school party what is he doing here.
"Hi Maya"he says before spinning the bottle
"Hey"I say and blush
"You look stunning"he says
"Just spin the stupid bottle"says Lucas with furious eyes what's his deal
Josh spins the bottle and it lands on Sarah they go in the closet when Sarah comes out she comes out with the biggest smile on her face and josh comes out with her red lipstick all over his face.
"Ok Lucas go"says Natalie
The bottle spins the slower it goes the more I think it will land on me
Oh no it's stopping please land on Darby please.
"Yess"