Chapter 4

The next morning I wake up curl my hair (even though it's already curly) put on my makeup and head to school. Ali and I were talking on the bus to school. She said that she was talking to Ryan and he said that he really liked me and he wanted to ask me to prom. I was really excited.
...
When we got to school guess who was waiting for me! RYAN! All I could think about was why he was waiting for me. He had said he had something important to ask me. He told me to wait outside for him after school. The day went by so slow. I couldn't believe that it was finally the end of day and he was finally going to ask me. When we found each other after school he said " Olivia will you go to prom with me?" I could barely contain my excitement. Of course I said yes. I mean what else would I say, but in the back of my mind I kept thinking about Blake and how he always always there for me and I just met this guy. My life was flipped upside down back again and when it was finally becoming normal again all I wanted was to be back in Texas with everything normal again.
..
The next morning I decide to tell my mom about Ryan asking me to prom and everything else. I run up stairs and put on a neon tie dye shirt and some
High waisted shorts with my white converse. ( not vans😂)When I got tot school everyone was talking about Ryan asking me. A bunch of girls were giving me dirty looks and talking about me as I walked past. Ryan is really popular. He is the capital of the basketball team and almost every girl in school has a crush on him. I just happened to be the one who got him☺️. After 10 min I finally find Ali. " Hey!" Ali yells. " you will never guess what happened last night." " Ummmm, your little brother was adducted by aliens?"
"I wish, but this is even better."
Just tell me already!"
" okay, Mario asked me too prom!!"
"Omg" I say "I'm so happy for you."
Mario is Ryan's best friend. They both play basketball. Ali told me that she has had a crush on Mario since the 3rd grade. She would not stop talking about him.

Omg I actually updated. Sorry for the error I didn't edit. Hope u like