Chapter 2

The drive to our new house was long. I couldn't stop thinking about Blake. His smile. His eyes.  When we got there it was late. So I blew up an air mattress and fell asleep.  The next morning I got a text from Asthin my best friend back home.

Ashtin: Heyy!! How's the new house.

Me: Fine i guess

Ashtin: Im sure its cool

Me: Ya the beach is right down the street

Ashtin: gtg

Me: Bye 

I walk down stairs to get breakfast, my mom, brother, and dad are all ready up. My mom says "We are going to turn in your school paperwork and meet teachers." "Okay", I say walking back upstairs. We finally reach the school after getting lost. Mom told us we would start next week. When we got in side the haunt school building, it was clean and quiet. I met a few of my teacher and a few kids but that was it. Through all of this lake keeps running through my mind.
...
Next week finally arrives and the day I have dreaded has came upon us. My first day of school.
...
The first day of school wasn't as bad as I expected. It was actually kinda fun. I met this girl named Ali, a
Guy named Ryan 😍, and a few other people. I don't remember their names. I think Ali and I are going to to be good friends. Ryan on the other hand is really tall😍, he isn't pale, and he's fine af. I hope we become more than just friends. Wait what about Blake? Why dose this have to happen to me?