Chapter 2

Hey hey so if you all read my first chapter it was really short so I'll try my best to make the chapters longer. So with that being said enjoy :)

Erisa

"What..happened?", looking around I start to walk avoiding the people shuffling around on the streets. "How the hell did I even end up here."

"Where is everyone?" I glance around walking up to some of the stores and see the same thing in every one. People just shuffling not even acknowledging me. "Okay now I know the whole city couldn't be playing a prank just on me that's just crazy."

I continue to walk through the city looking for any sign of action until I hear gunshots and shouts coming from just around the corner.

I start to run towards it, Diego following right beside me. I finally get to the corner staying a safe distance away just in case stray bullets come flying my way.

Sticking my head from around the corner I see a dozen or so people swarming three other people with huge guns. "What the hell..why are they shooting all those people!", I move a little closer hiding behind a car watching as people drop like flies.

Blood sprays from their heads painting the street red. I hear Diego growling beside me. I pull him by his collar telling him to hush. I hear a few more gunshots until everything goes silent.

Peeking from behind the car I look around and see a bunch of bodies laying on the ground and the three mysterious people standing over them. "Wow..they're pretty bad ass and hot", I get up trying to run to another car and get closer to see the mysterious three when one of them sees me and starts to shoot.

Screaming I run away moving behind another car. Just as I realize Diego was not behind me and is barking at the people. "Oh shit", I get up from behind the car running up to Diego and pulling him back shielding him.

"Please don't shoot! Please!", they continue to point there guns at me. "What are you?", I tilt my head confused. "What do you mean what am I? I'm a human being like you."

"You can't be how did you get past all those biters?." I glance around confused out of my mind. "Biters? What the hell is that?." They look at each other and slowly put their guns down and walk towards me.

I stand my ground determined not to show them how scared I really am. "Its okay were not going to hurt you", they stand right in front of me now I can't run. "W-what do you want from me? I don't even know whats going on", the guy that seems like the leader stretches his hand out towards me.

"I'm Mark the guy on my right is Gabe and on my left is Kuron." They both nod their heads at me. "N-nice to meet you all." Mark smiles at me "Come with us its getting dark we'll tell you everything that's happened", I look at them skeptically. "How do I know I can trust you." Kuron sighs and rolls his eyes like I'm an annoyance. Mark glares at him and looks back at me.

"If we really wanted to do anything to you we would have by now so just come on you'll be fine were not going to harm you", I glance down at Diego and he looks back up at me. "Should we go buddy?", he stands up and wags his tail.

"Guess I'll be going then", I smile slightly. "Cool, let's hurry don't wanna be out here at night."

Alrighty! So how did you all like that chapter? I for one thought I did great I even made it longer! Haha well I hoped you all liked it don't forget to vote,comment and subscribe!