ten

Simons P.o.v.

I had a feeling it would happen eventually- but this bloody fast? No way.

I can't really talk though, seen as though as soon as it was mentioned to me I felt only sparks of jealously. I'm just as bad.

He really liked her though, or it seemed like it anyway. And I mean of all people to tell- it would be me wouldn't it? I definitely don't like her. Except, whenever I hear someone else even mention her name- let alone admit to liking her- I just feel sick.

I wish I wasn't the jealous type but I guess that's just what I am. Perfect.

And of all people to fall for her as well- it would be Lewis. You see her little eyes brighten up every time someone says his name to her. Like what are we? 4? 5? Because I'm pretty sure young adults don't get cute little crushes on each other within 2 minutes of even knowing them.

And yet, I kind of wished her eyes would light up like that when she heard my name...

I was so pissed of. Why did Lewis have to come tell me her liked her? Honestly. Don't ask me why it's bothering me so much. It just is. He asked me for her bloody number though. Fucks sake. Though can someone really tell me how old we are right now?! Because I really am starting to believe we're adolescents who can't ask a girl out ourselves.

I gave him it though.

This anger about the situation only happened after the phone call of Josh screaming at me. Geez, I'm stressed.

I was such an idiot. I shouldn't of filmed that video with her, I just wanted something to do I guess. I seriously forgot about Josh-which makes me even worse I know- but I just thought that would be a good thing to do together. I'm an idiot.

And I really like Charlie.