Chapter 11

-Chantel's P.O.V-

I woke up at 5:00 a.m. I quickly ran to the bathroom and barfed. I wasn't really wasted last night but I still had a feeling of barfing.

When I was done I took a shower, brushed my teeth and put on light make up.

I put my hair up in a messy bun. I got dressed in a black crop too with little white crosses on it, grey baggy sweatpants, and my Jordans 60's.

I felt really lazy today. So I didn't want to cook breakfast.

I went to the kitchen and took a glass of water and some aspirin. Which made me feel much better.

I got a text on my phone from: Justin-

Hey... I know it's really early right now but I'm really bored so do you maybe wanna go grab some food at iHop?

I was glad he texted me that cause I was hungry!

I replied-

Yeah sure I'd love that! Ill come pick you up then you could drive me to iHop.

Justin-

Kay I'm already ready so come pick me up when your done.

Me-

Kay!

I grabbed my car keys and went out to pick up Justin.

I started my car and drove to Ryan's house.

-Justin's P.O.V-

I saw Chantel's car outside so I got out the house. Chantel moved to the passenger side so I can drive.

"Hey tee."

"Hey Justin." She said smiling.

On our way to iHop it was really quiet.

We got to iHop and got seated. Few paparazzi were there so that's good. I'm not saying I wouldn't want to be seen with Chantel because I was already on the cover of tmz with her so I didn't care. Me and her are just friends anyway.

"So ate you going to work today?"

"Actually I'm not."

"Good cause I want to go visit my grandparents with you... Well if you wanted to come?"

"Sure I would love that!"

"Great!"

It was silent again...

"Look Justin I know your trying and your doing great."

"Thanks but it hard.."

"I know but you left my life so you gotta earn what we had back."

"I get that..." I really did but really? She's kind of forcing it so I'm. Going drop a bomb on her.

"So tee you dated Ryan?"

She almost spit out her orange juice.

"Yeah I did just for a few months."

"What broke you guys up?"

"Umm I guess lack of trust, and forgivness."

"That's some shit!"

"Yeah I guess so.." She said not finishing her sentence.

"Here is your food." The waitress said with our breakfast.

She gave us our food. I started to eat my food as she started walking away.

Tee started to dig in right after I did.

We got the same thing: the breakfast sampler. Just like the old days. Damn I sound old!