Chapter 6

------Chantel's P.O.V------

I woke up still in my clothes from yesterday. Oh yeah...yesterday. That was the worst day ever!

I got up and took a shower. Then I put on light make up.

I changed into a white fashion top, my jean shorts, a brown belt, and brown gladiator sandals.

I straightened my hair.

I got my keys. My car is a 2004 Toyota so I need a new car! I just can't really afford one at the moment.

I drove to my moms house I need my family to comfort around.

***

I opened the house door with the key. When I open the door, you won't believe what I saw.

-----Justin's P.O.V-----

I got out the shower. I changed into grey baggy sweats, a white t shirt, and my Adidas.

I combed my hair a little because my hair dresser would fix it for my concert.

"Ryan you ready?"

"Yeah I'm coming bro!"

I grabbed my stuff for my final rehearsal.

Ryan came down and grabbed his keys. We went out to the car and drove to the studio.

After a while I got to the studio. We started doing the dance moves, then i worked on my vocal chords.

-----Chantel's P.O.V-----

"Dad!" I said with anger. He's the last person on Earth I'd wanna see right now.

"Chantel where the fuck have you been?!" He yelled at me.

"Umm... Growing up! Where have you been?"

"None of your business!"

"So your thinking you can just come into the family again?"

"Yeah!"

"You must have the nerve saying that!" My mom yelled back. GO MOM!

"Yeah you heard her!" I said backing my mom up.

"Shut up little girl!"

He was about to smack someone till the police came in out house.

"Your not supposed to be near them Mr. Jeffries! We warned you and now it's time for you to go to jail... Again!"

We put a restriction order on my dad. This is the 3rd time he broke it. What does he want?!

He wanted nothing whatsoever to do with my family and all of a sudden he wants to come back?

.... Weird....

Where were the girls?

I went upstairs. They were both asleep in what used to be my moms office room.

My room was still here. I walked in. It still looks the same from when I moved out...

My phone rang which scared the crap out of me.

"Hello?"

"Hey Chantel it's Ryan."

"Yeah I know I got caller ID"

"Oh yeah well be ready by 8:30"

"Um why?"

"We're going to just hang out."

"Oh kk what should I wear?"

"Causal wear."

"Kay! Byee!!!"

"Bye Tee."

We hung up. Ryan really wants to hang out?

Oh well I still got time to spare so ill just go to the spa.

I finally made it. I decided to get a mani pedi, massage and my hair done.

***

That took atleast 2 hours with a total of $90.

Now what am I gonna wear?