Odd dreams.

She pinned me down to the bed, and ripped off my shirt and undid my bra with one hand. I could see the lust in her eyes, and she could taste it on my lips.

She begin to rub her hands all over my body, I couldn't really see what she was doing because it was so dark but all I know is that I didn't want it to stop.

She slid her hands down my pink lace panties and begin to rub my clit faster and faster before I could even mentally grasp the pleasure she jammed two fingers into my tight hole causing my back to arch.

"What's my name?" She demanded

I couldn't even find the words to form a complete thought

"Say my name or I'll stop" She said, slowly down her once fast motions

" Ja .. Ja ... "

BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ ... BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ ..

I woke up from yet another wet dream. I looked at my clock and rolled my eyes.

"Karina! Are you up?"

I heard my mom yell.

"Yes Mom I am!

I rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom and did my hygiene thing. I looked in the mirror and shook my head at myself. For the past two weeks I've been having these weird dreams about this girl in my school. Jaden Newman is her name. I don't even like girls so I have no idea why I keep having them.  It's annoying but lowkey I want to see how they end.

I grabbed my phone and my book bag and headed down stairs.

"I'm gone mom! I yelled.
"Have a good day baby!" My mom yelled back.

I grabbed my keys and headed to my car.
I turned my baby on and headed towards my school. I was already annoyed.

Got money? We talking

Don't want it if it don't clap when she walking

Ain't to pretty in the face but she super thickkkkkkkk

I'm just thinking with my dick!

I was milly rocking when I turned into my school and turned my music down. I pulled into my parking spot and grabbed my stuff and headed to my first class.

"Hey Rina!" I heard my best friend Danielle say. We've been knowing each other since the first grade. We hated each other but never knew why, and then one summer we just became best friends.

"Hey bih!" I said back. "What are we doing tonight?" She asked as we walked down the hall way.

"I think Olivia Benson having her 18th party down at the grove, I might slide through because I heard shit about to be lit af. You know she always throwing a good ass function."

"Hell yeah! I'm coming to your house after school and then we can get ready there and go." Danielle said.

"You know I don't care." I said laughing.

"Okay, I'll see you after this class!"

We both went our separate directions and headed towards our first block.

As I was walking I heard a familiar voice and her "thing" having a debate by the locker.

"I didn't even do anything omg. All I did was dance with her you trippin man fr."

"Jaden you just disrespectful as hell. I know you going to that party tonight and that same hoe gone be there I just don't trust yo cheating ass "

I slowed down a bit trying to get as much tea as my cup could hold.

After getting to my class I sat down and went to my phone. I got on Twitter and was scrolling through my TL.

@JadeBNew_ Mannnnn it feels good to be a single and free to mingle person outchea. Didn't think I was acting right when I was ... So I left!

I giggled at the tweet and closed my phone.

Thoughts from my dream raced back in my head and I automatically got a little too happy.

"Hell no Karina. You don't like girls. What the fuck." I said to myself.

Right?

Comment and thumbs up!

Don't be afraid to critique!

Hope you liked it!

Karina is in the media.

💋