The Beginning

A long time ago there were eight planets in our solar system which were inhabited by different races. The planets lived together in peace and harmony, sharing knowledge and history.

All the planets agreed to create an interplanetary government which comprises of different races from different planets. The goal of the said government is to make sure that there is peace and order in the solar system.

Traveling from one planet to another still took time for them because traveling in light year speed is  non-existent. It would atleast take a few weeks to travel physically from planet to planet.

The planet, Dremin, who is one of the members of the interplanetary government is inhabited by the human race. It was a very progressive modern planet with abundant natural resources.

The population there is being continuously monitored and controlled by the present government.

There were lots of spaceships and high tech weapons they created. The floating buildings in their cities were a sight to behold especially during night time.

The other planets didn't pale in comparison with Dremin in terms of technology advancement. They didn't dare lag behind from the other because they wanted to be seen as an equal.

The planets were namely, Nashur, Ador, Platun, Refus, Nahum, Jatok, and Fabur.

In the solar year 1280, planet Dremin, discovered another solar system which is 5 light years away. They were able to see the surrounding planets of the solar system through a telescope.

The discovery led a group of independent scientists and researchers to study and analyz its composition. They later found out that all the planets were uninhabited except for one.

A planet abundant with water which is not too near and not too far from the sun is showing signs of life. Their technology was able to detect movement and sound frequency within the planet.

They also saw numerous elements in its atmosphere. Through that, they deduced that the planet is still young and abundantly rich with natural resources.

The scientists felt excited and eager to go to that planet from the other solar system.

However, their technology is unable to allow them to travel that far. It would take them thousands of years before they would reach that solar system if they were to travel now.

One day, an article in the news was published that there was a man claiming that he can invent a spaceship that can travel at the speed of light.

Everyone laughed at him and were skeptical of his claims. No one believed him because he was also reputed as a "quack" scientist since he was a college drop out.

In an old warehouse in the town of Grimoir in the planet of Dremin. A man named, Mirkel, in his early 30's with untidy, long hair was busy experimenting and designing models for a spaceship he imagined.

He wanted to make his ideas into reality but no one would support him. All he had are ideas, designs and a small device that he worked on just in case investors were interested.

One morning in the solar year 1281, a black flying SUV arrived in front of the warehouse of the infamous scientist.

As soon as the SUV landed on the ground, scientists wearing black suits stepped out of the vehicle followed by two body guards.

The owner of the warehouse noticed the black flying SUV and the people who got out of the vehicle.

He exclaimed while he approached them, "This is private property, may I know what your business here is?"