Broken-Story (its really long)

Broken's real name was Maddie Robinson. She had a nice life, her parents were always there for her and loved her very much, she had lots of friends, and everyone thought she was sweet, smart, funny, generous, and pretty. She was short and skinny and had a pretty smile. Most girls were jealous and every guy liked her but no one bullied her or talked bad about her. She truly had a perfect life. She was about 13 when her life went to shit. The story goes like this:
~Maddie's POV~
"Maddie," called my mom "Come here me and your father have something to tell you." I went to my parents and found them in the living room. "Yes," I said. "We...um...we're...we're moving. We found house in the next town we figured a new start would be nice. So you're going to be going to an all girl's school because that's the closest one," replied my father. My mother added,"We know this is such short notice but since it's Wednesday, we will be leaving for good on Saturday." "Wait, you're joking right? You can't be serious. It's almost the middle of the year, I made so many friends and I'm doing really good in school. I can't just pack my things and leave like this." I was so upset. "We're sorry but it's already done," my parents told me this and I turned and walked away.
~Later on~
"I know right! This is so fucking stupid!" I was very upset and at the moment I was currently on the phone with one of my best friends Marleen. "I can't believe your parents would do that." "I know, I was so pissed. Anyways I have to go I'll talk to you later. Bye." "Bye. Good luck." And with that I hung up. I set my phone next to me on my bed and layed down looking up at the ceiling. I started to cry. I really didn't want to leave. I loved my house, my school, my friends, everything. Why did we even need to move? I didn't know. I wiped my tears and thought, stop! Stop crying! You are perfectly fine, now stop! I sat up and wiped my tears. I gathered my pajamas( an over sized T-shirt and my underwear) and walked to my bath room. I looked in the mirror and washed my face. After that I undressed and got in the shower feeling the warm water splash on my shoulders and trickle down my back. It was actually relaxing. After my shower I got dressed and sat on my bed again and looked up creepypastas. I wasn't sure if they were real or not but i believed. Soon I got tired and drifted off to sleep.
~Huge time skip to Saturday~
We finally got everything into the car and I got in the back seat. I turned around as we started to drive off, I waved by to my house and although I didn't know, I also wave bye to my former self as well. About 20-30 minutes later I saw a sign it said welcome and it had a smiling sun on it. A couple minutes later I saw a small house that was light purple and had an orange-pink mailbox in front of it. "Here we are," said my mom excitedly. We brought everything into the house and started unpacking. Luckily it was about 9:30am so we had the whole day to set everything up. When we finished it was 11:45pm and my parents had just head to bed. I however, wasn't going to sleep anytime soon so I went on my phone and looked up creepypastas until I eventually fell asleep.
~Monday~
It was my first day of school. I was not excited. Not at all. I reluctantly got out if bed and put on my makeup, combed my hair, and slipped on my black skinny jeans and my favorite My Chemical Romance shirt (the one that looked like a Ouija board). The only thing I was happy about was we did NOT have uniforms. I ate one of my granola bars for breakfast and, when my mom was ready, got into the car and headed to school.
When we arrived I saw everyone was standing some sort of groups out side of the school. I got out of the car and shut the door behind me. I was told to go directly to the principal as soon as I get there so I did. I was heading up to the steps when suddenly a girl with long raven black hair and bright blue eyes stepped in front of me. She was wearing a pink long sleeve shirt and a white miniskirt with pink heels. "Hey, I don't you. Who are you? Are you new? Whats your name? When did you start," she questioned. "Uh yea I don't know you either, I'm me, yes, Maddie, just now. Anything else, I replied. She didn't answer, she just looked me up and down, smirked, and walked away. I watched her leave as I thought, Well I wouldn't say she's walking. It's more like when you try to dramatically shake your ass side to side while trying to walk straight. Oh, no it looks like your ass itches extremely bad and you can't itch it so your hips start violently twitching. I giggled at that thought and continued walking. When I got to the principal's office I knocked on the door. I heard a demanding but calm voice beyond the door, " Come in." I slowly opened the door and inside was the headmaster wearing a dark purple pant suit. I thought to my self again, Wow that suit looks two sizes too small. I hope her heart isn't cuz she doesn't look like the Grinch, much. We exchanged hellos and she gave me my schedule and I headed to my first period class. Hey just my luck I have math first! Grreeeaaattt, I thought. I was walking past the main entrance when the bell rang. I stopped dead in my tracks and looked at the door. My eyes widened as I saw swarm of girls rushing towards the door. "Shit," I whispered under my breath. I started to run so I wouldn't get ran over but I was to slow. I. Got. Trampled. Ahg! The amount of estrogen! It's suffocating! I said in my head. I finally saw the classroom and was jostled through the crowed to the door way. I said hi to the teacher and sat down in the back of the room in one of the corners. A couple students came in and then I saw the twitch from this morning with her itchy ass self and her itchy assed friends, one brunette, one dyed pink, and of course herself, sit in the seats next to me. I rolled my eyes and then class began. Near the end of class I heard giggles from the twitches and I glanced over to see them looking at me. I heard them whisper, "Ew, those jeans," " Gross, those shoes," "Ick, that hair." I shot them my best scowl and pointed at the brunette saying " Yuck, that ass," the dyed pink hair one and said, "Disgusting, those boobs," then the black haired " Uhg I wanna puke, that nose." They all covered what I pointed out on each of them, gasped, and looked at each and started reassuring each other that they were perfect. I snickered and looked back at my work. The rest of the day went smooth and I finally got home, did my homework, had dinner, a bath called all my friends, and was now looking up more creepypasta. It was 10:21pm when I looked at my clock I was about to put my phone away when I got a text from a girl I was kinda friends with at my old school, it said, " Hey Maddie I got a text from one of my friends at ur school she said to invite you to a party this weekend she said she sits by u in ur first period class then she said to tell u " u know, the one that u said I wanna puke that nose too" (lol) anyways ask her about it tomorrow and she will tell u wear it is I gtg ttly. Kisses!" I read the text and put my phone away and went to bed.
~Next morning~
I did usual routine and arrived at school. I was walking toward an empty bench so I could sit since I had no friends yet. I was almost there when I tripped over something and fell. I quickly got up and spun around to see the pink headed twitch saying oops and everyone laughed. I got to the bench and plopped down sighed and hid my face. The bell had rung and I managed to get to my class. I saw the black haired twitch and tried to avoid her as if I thought that was possible. I sat my seat just as she reached my desk. ((A/n)I was to lazy to write who said what so bold is the twitch. Sorry :p) "Maddie. Did u hear about my party?" "Yup." "Good its at 2456 WestLane Av. On Saturday. Okay?" "Yup what ever." "You better come. Everyone will be there. You can make some friends." "Yup whatever." The day then went on as usual as well as the week and I only got tripped about 13 times. Good for me.
~Friday afternoon at dinner~
"So you survived your first week, huh kiddo," said my day "yyyyup," I replied. I hadn't told them about that party cuz I wasn't going. At least I hadn't planned on it until my mom asked this: "So did you make friends or get invited to anything?" And me, being an unaware dumbass, said this in response: " No but this one girl invited me to a party at 2456 on WestLane. It's on Saturday." So of course my mom, now accidentally knowing all the info, forced me to go. Yyyaaaaaayyyy. That. Was. Sarcasm.
~Day of twitch party~
I decided to wear my simple black, silk dress that came to my mid thy. I also wore my hair down, as usual, and my black vans. My mom dropped me off and I rang the doorbell. The twitch bitch answered and said, "oh. My. Goshhh! Maddie you look soooo cute!" " Yea. Sure. You look like you usually do," I replied. She invited me in and for the first hour they talked about stupid shit that I zoned out of. She finally asked if we wanted to go to "The Spot". Everyone agreed so she led the way. It was dark out side but still light enough that we could see okay. She lead through a trail in there's woods. We finally ended at a small field with an abandon house the began to walk inside and I followed. The only people I saw were the brunette and the bitch. I was about to turn around and look for the pink haired one but before I could I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head and everything went black. When I woke up I saw the three twitches siting in front of me. I tried to jump up but I couldn't. My arms and legs were tie to a chair that I was sitting and in my mouth was a gag. The twitches stood up and said in sync "This is your punishment for being a bitch. We rule the school because people are scared of us. There's a reason for that." And with no other words picked up one belt each and strode to me. One by one they began hitting me all over. I tried to scream, move, to fight back but I couldn't. They kept slashing me with the leather. Over and over every piece of my skin burned. I felt hot tears pouring out of my eyes as I screamed muffled screams of pain. All I felt was whipping, whipping, and more whipping. With my skin now red and bruised they finally stopped. I whimpered desperately trying to plead for them to let me go but nothing that made sense was heard. They came at me again but this time they had something small and metal in their hands I couldn't see what they were because the tears made everything blurry. I felt a sharp, sting slash my skin and I realized they were blades. The three began slash and slicing every where. Each cut they made bled more and more. My whole body hurt and stung. I was nearly numb. Then they stopped. One was removing my shoes and socks and another was grabbing a machete. I was in too much pain to comprehend what was about to happen. I watched in shock as the girls stepped back and the brunette with the machete came forward. She raised the weapon and aimed for my left foot the she stopped just before she hit it. She put it down and they all left leaving me there bruised, cut all over and bound to a chair. I was in so much pain I passed out again. When I came to I didn't know how long I had been out but I was still hurting. I started crying again. I screamed and sobbed. Until I almost lost my voice I finally had stopped and I started thinking. Why? Why did they do this? What did I do to deserve so much pain? Nothing I didn't deserve it. And they will pay. I will make them pay. They will feel the pain. I will make them suffer. I'll kill them all. everyone of them. With that last thought something snapped I wasn't sure what but I began giggling. Then my giggle turned to laughter and that soon became hysterical. I began screaming again. But I wasn't pain anymore. It was pure adrenaline, anger, and my self slipping away. I started pulling at the rope tied around my right wrist I tugged and felt it begin to loosen. I smiled. I pulled once more and I slid off. I untied my other hand and my feet. I slowly stood up and walked out of the house I was following the trail and I said to my self that I would smash their skulls in. Then I realized with what? That's when I saw it. It was a rock. It was about the size of a small baby's head. I picked it up and it seemed to fit perfectly in my hands. I strolled to the house humming a song. When I saw the house I opened the door quietly and closed it behind me almost silent. I tiptoed up the stairs and lurked towards the room. Then I saw the bathroom and I snook in there. I turned the light on and looked into the full body mirror. My skin was purple from the bruises and red from the blood with a billion tiny cuts that covered me from head to toe. I felt the tears again and watched as the ran down my cheeks. I heard a gasp at the door and saw the brunette. I smiled devilishly and covered her mouth and yanked her in to the bath room. I tossed her to the floor and got on top of her so she wouldn't move. Still covering her mouth I said, "Pain is only a feeling. Death has its own beautiful meaning." then I picked up the rock and as hard as could smashed it in to her head. I saw her skull break and felt a wet splash on my face. I smiled and now using both of my hand repeatedly crush her skull and face in to her brain. When I was done I opened the door and went in to the bitches room. The two girls didn't see me so I slowly and quietly closed the door behind me and locked it. They thought I was the dead one until I said to them what I told the brunette "Pain is only a feeling. Death has its own beautiful meaning." one screamed so I hit her once and then took care of the other once I was done with both of them I killed the parents and left. Forever.