Chapter 6: New Beginnings or Maybe Not

*X's POV*

After what seems like all night we finally get there. The Stark Tower. I thought we we're going to go to the Shield Agency's headquarters or something like that, but when I asked, Steve said that Fury(I presumed he was the leader or something) was away and that we should keep me here. I could tell by his face he was lying, but I didn't want to make matters worse and confront him so I kept my mouth shut and just nodded.

The plane landed and I got up the red head, Natasha I think it was, rushed over to me and started to handcuff me. Bruce turned to look at her and said "is that really necessary Nat. She's not going to hurt us." She replies "But she is very very dangerous, and should be kept under lock and key" She glared at me and continued to lock the keys on my handcuffs. The entire team starts walking toward the exit of the jet and the red head leads me inside. When we were walking in I didn't know what to expect, so I ended up doing a double take. It was huge the room that I was in was mostly made of glass. Well the whole building seemed like it was made of glass, but anyways red head was walking me down a long hallway, there were a few doors down a long the corridor, but all of them were shut except one...which from the looks of it was a very high tech lab. The lab brought up bad memories of when Hydra tested on me, all the memories brought up the pain that I experienced all over my body. We kept moving down the hallway, thank god we didn't go in the lab, I might of had a panic attack or a mental breaks down if we did. After a couple seconds of walking she stopped at a metal door. She took out a pair of keys, unlocked it, walked in, sat me at the table, handcuffed me to the chair I was sitting in, and then left. I looked around, I've been in one of these before. It's an interigation room, great I'm going to be questioned about Hydra stuff,  that's just great.

I waited there for like an hour before the red head opened the door and sat down across from me with a couple of files in her hand. She opens the files and looks at them, then at me. She begins "Who are you?"
(Bold is what X is saying italics is what Natasha's saying)

"I'm X"

"Your real name?"

"Don't have one"

"How do you not have a name, everyone has a name?"

"I just don't. Ok"

She skips to the next question. I can tell by her face she's getting really irritated really fast, and I can help but smirk.

"Fine then we'll move on. What are you?"

"A person"

"I'll ask you again. What are you?!"

"Just a civilized human being with dreams you wouldn't understand"
I try to surpress a laugh but fail.

She gets out a knife from who knows where and holds it to my throat "You listen here you little shit. This isn't some little game. There's a lot at stake here and I am not afraid to use force, you hear me?!"

I smile "Well all you had to do was ask" I said in the most polite voice I could. I can see the blood rush to her face, I thought I had it coming to me, but she just quietly exits the room without a single word. I start to look around the room looking for a way out when Steve walks in he sits down where Natasha previously was and starts with another strand of questions (Steve is italics and X is bold)

He get right to the point "What is Hydra planning"

"What makes you think Hydra's planning something"

"We think they may have been helping Loki or Loki is helping them"

"I have seen Loki. He has been at Hydra"

"Do you know what they're planning"

"They're not planning anything"

"What do you mean?"

"Loki has been trying to recruit them for something much bigger than some shield heist"

"What?"

"He's making an army, but this time he's not leading and it's not like he wanted to last time he was basically bribed into doing it, but this time he won't fail because there's a lot more on the line, and because he's not gonna lead it this time"

"Who bribed him before?"

"When Loki led an army of Chitari to New York he was hired by a dude who was working with the big guy who is basically all powerful and controls the Galaxy"

"So the same guy that basically controls the Galaxy is leading the army this time?"

"Yep"

"So who's the big guy?"

"Thanos. Thanos has been in this thing since the beginning and he plans to end this once and for all. All worlds against his army. So soldier boy." I look at him in the eyes with a very serious and stern look "You better come up with a plan and a army pretty quick or we'll all suffer."