Chapter 2

After I sent the e-mail to Graser, I closed my laptop and went on with my day. I realized that it was about 9:00am, and I had to go to work at Starbucks. I got my uniform on, went outside, and started driving to work. If I'm late to work, I go crazy. I feel like I am one of the most weirdest people on this planet. I have OCD, like, extreme OCD, to the point where no one is that bad when it comes to OCD. 

I walked into Starbucks and began another boring day at work.

=+=Time Skip to Lunch Hour=+=

It was lunch time for me, and I had a Pesto Chicken Sandwich with a Vanilla Bean Frap. I was eating my lunch, and I had my laptop open. I was checking my e-mail, and I couldn't believe what I saw...Graser e-mailed me back...

The e-mail said:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dear Mia,

I have received your e-mail about you wanting to help build on the Cube SMP Season 3 Server. I have taken a look at your PMC account, and I have to say that I'm very impressed with your work on Minecraft. 

Since my recent video on my channel came out, I have been receiving so many e-mails about helping with the Cube, and I feel like you stand out the most. I would like to get a follow-up e-mail from you stating your age, city/ state you live in, Skype, your availability schedule, TeamSpeak, and I will inform you of any other information that I would need from you. 

Parker and I had a discussion about it this earlier today and we both agree that we will be happy to have you apart of Cube SMP Season 3! 

We are very excited to add a new member to our next season, even though other people are joining as well that you've probably heard of (Ex: CreeperFarts, PrivateFearless, etc.). 

The link below is the link to all of our Skypes and TeamSpeaks, and if you have any other suggestions towards the server, please feel free to let me know anywhere on Social Media! 

In addition, I would like you to update all of your Social Medias accordingly, meaning, saying things like "Cube Season 3 2k16" or something along those lines will be fine. 

We are looking forward to working with you soon, and I am sure that you will have so much fun with our group!

Your soon to be best friend pal,

Graser10 xD"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was literally so proud of myself because I was ready to become apart of my favorite group of people on the Internet. Throughout the rest of the day, I was so ecstatic about what I was going to become apart of, and I don't even comprehend how I got through the rest of the day without getting over-excited about it. 

When I got home, I hopped on my Skype and TeamSpeak. I opened Graser's e-mail and I opened the link to everyone's Skype and TeamSpeak lists, along with the servers, etc. I added everyone to both of my communication accounts.    

After I added everyone, I got notifications left and right of everyone adding me back. I was so excited at this point, and I couldn't wait for this to start.

Graser soon messaged me on TeamSpeak and told me what server to join gave me the ip to the new SMP server and the TeamSpeak server.

I logged onto both, and there was a noise that said, User joined your channel.  I was assuming that it was about me joining.