Chapter Three: Scars

Start from the beginning

"What's wrong? How'd you get out here?" He whispered, pulling me back a little bit. I shoved him away from me and started signing. 

Matt hurt me-Jordan cut me off and grabbed my hand. He turned it over and stared at the cream colored shirt turning a crimson at my wrist. 

"What is this?" He questioned. 

"Jordan, we should get out of the halls." Lee muttered. Jordan nodded and pulled away from the walls, holding me carefully. I started sniffling again. We went back to the room and I saw Matt sitting on the bed with Vegan. 

"You're not that smart, Jasey." Matt said, thinking I was trying to run away from him. I bared my teeth at him and started to sign to him, but gave up, knowing he didn't know what I was saying. I could talk to him. I don't want to. 

"Shut up, Matt." Jordan sighed. He pulled my sleeve up a little bit and took a small glance at the marks. What the fuck is this, Jasey? he signed to me, looking angry. I shook my head. 

Nothing. I promise. I replied, shaking. Why should you care? If I never saw you kill that guy, you wouldn't have cared any ways.

Jordan drew a sharp breath and shook his head. 

"You're wrong." He said aloud. The others looked confused, but he never looked away from me. "You're wrong. We all would have still cared." 

Liar.

Jasey, please don't be like this. Jordan's eyes went up a little bit, staring at my hair now. I frowned. 

Be like what? I just want to go home.

You will go home. As promised. Jordan made a small noise in the back of his throat. I promise you'll be able to go home.

I nodded once and we all resumed into silence. 

"We have to play tonight." Vegan sighed. 

"Who's going to watch her?" Matt muttered. 

Leave me here. I suggested. Trust? I'll show you I can earn it

"I may be nice, but I'm not stupid, Jasey." Jordan scolded me. I blushed and looked away. 

"We can...well...We can knock her out." Oli offered, sounding sick to his stomach. "And just tie her up in the closet or something." 

"That's our best bet." Lee said, his eyes looking away from mine. My jaw dropped. 

Knock me out? I shoved Jordan a little bit making him lose his balance slightly. Are you fucking serious? You're not serious, are you? You won't let him do that to me. Will you?

I'm sorry, Jasey, but it's our best shot. Jordan looked guilty. And like we said before, trust is earned.

I didn't run when I could have! I stamped my foot a little bit and signed with aggression. When I ran out of the room, I ran to find you. I could have left the building. I could have shouted for help! I could have said something!

Then fucking speak! Jordan stared intently at me with his greying eyes and I flinched back. We stared at each other, anger coursing through my veins. He sighed and shook his head. 

"Alright. We have some sleeping medication. We'll give her a bunch of that. Make sure you don't kill her." Jordan sighed and pointed to the bed. "Sit." 

I slowly did as I was told as Lee fished around in a bag and pulled out a bottle. 

"This shit knocks me out when I take four." Lee told Oli, handing him the bottle. "It takes me about two minutes to sleep with five though." 

Jordan shakily tied my feet together with a tie and then did the same to my hands. Great. Now I couldn't communicate with them. 

"Give her five, then." Vegan said, grabbing me a glass of water. Oli walked up to me and took the water from Vegan. 

"Open your mouth, Jasey." he whispered. I silently did as I was told. Oli placed two oval-like pills on my tongue and allowed me to take a drink. I swallowed the pills with no problem. Then he told me to do it again, and then once more. I finished the glass of water and I frowned slightly. Lee was right. This was really strong medicine. I could already feel drowsy. Fuck. 

I grunted and slowly laid back, my eyes closing slightly. I carefully signed with my fingers. Jordan...

I felt a hand on mine and I slowly tried to open my eyes but they were too heavy. 

"Sleep, Jasey." He told me. I frowned. Fine. I'll sleep. 

❶❷❸❹❺❻❼❽❾❿

Goddamn it, I fell asleep again. I opened my eyes and was greeted by darkness. I felt a body next to mine. They were breathing heavily. I let my eyes adjust and I flinched back, almost falling out of bed again, but I hit another body. Great. I was in between two bodies. But who's? 

I leaned over and tried to see the face of one of the people. Matt. Lee was on the bed on my right. I grunted and rolled over, and saw Vegan on the other side. I bit at my lips and sat up slowly. Jordan was sprawled out on the couch, his mouth open slightly. I felt like crying again. Oli and Matt were in the other room. I sighed and fell back into the bed again. I felt the breathing next to me hitch. 

"Jasey? Are you awake?" whispered Vegan's voice. I just pretended to be sleeping again. I heard a soft sigh and felt Vegan relax next to me. I rolled my eyes and closed them hoping for morning. 

AN

I basically said fuck it. I'm going to write this anyways. I don't really care. :)