And well... I guess I was just that. I never felt so good with, and so terrible without someone in my entire life. In all honesty, the most pain I have felt to this day was the pain — physical and emotional when we were separated in such unforeseen circumstances. That separation honestly had me feeling like I could die, of a broken heart. It feels so long ago now, that we were burdened with such bad luck and horrific circumstances in our relationship.

It's all in the past now, but it's our past. It's apart of who we are today. Nothing ever hurt so much, but nothing ever felt as good as it did today.

Today was our day.

Today was the day I had been dreaming of ever since I was a young girl. Fantasised.

I always found myself watching movies based around or including weddings, they were my favourite things. Dad would come home with wedding magazines every now and then, and I would spend all night cutting out all the gorgeous wedding dresses and brides maid dresses, the pretty flowers and the wedding themes I fancied, and pasting them all in my fancy little 'wedding scrapbook'. Pages by pages I planned out all these weddings, with colour schemes and extravagant cakes. I used to think about being a wedding planner. It wasn't until a little later on that I realised; I just loved weddings. Always have, always will.

And today, well today was my own.

Today was the day of my wedding.

Let me say it one more time.

Today, was the day, that I would marry by best friend, my other half, my absolute everything, Luke Robert Hemmings.

"What do you think sweet pea?" the make-up artist asked as she held a mirror up to my face and I smiled so wide.

"I love it. Thank you so much." I responded, and she in turn smiled right back at me.

"Goodness, you're the most humble woman I've ever had the pleasure of working with on a day like this." she admitted.

"That's so flattering, thank you," I replied, smiling wider — if it was even possible. I just couldn't wipe the damn smile off my face today.

"Time for the hair, love." she spoke, and began getting to work on my hair.

"DANIELLA!" three girls squealed in sync as they entered the room, make up and hair finished.

"You guys look amazing!" I exclaimed, "Have you seen yourself? You look smoking!" Allison responded.

"Oh Daniella, you look wonderful." Liz cooed as she walked into the room with Amanda by her side.

"Thank you so much, so do the both of you," I smiled looking at them.

"I can't believe this is happening. I really can't," I spoke, my eyes watering up.

"No crying! Your make-up is immaculate," Ella laughed stressfully and they all kneeled in front of me fanning my face with their hands, as I looked to the ceiling blinking away my tears of joy that I had no doubt would fall at some day today.

Soon enough my hair was complete, Alex, Ella and Allison were in their gorgeous heather purple bridesmaid gowns, and they along with Liz and Amanda were helping me into the wedding dress I fell in love with.

I couldn't believe it. Today was the day.

L U K E

I was in shock. I woke up much earlier than usual, whilst everyone else was still in a deep slumber. I sat there, wide awake, in shock. I just could not believe it. Today was the day. God, can I say that once more? Today was the day.