Are You Still With Me?

Review by Heer275

Book- Are You Still With Me?

Author- hitikkh

The story is not yet completed.

The plot of the story is nice, but lacks proper English. The story is in a dire need of editing. Yet, I feel that if the story is edited, it'll be great!

The fact that the characters of the story are the same as in real is good. But, it feels as if Kriti Sanon and Varun Dhawan are stuffed in it.

And then come Ranveer Singh and Katrina Kaif. I think we need more of them. If they are given just a bit more attention, they would be great!

Those affectionate 'goodbye hugs' are really cheesy. It's not like they're in a relationship!

Then, the primary mistake. The author has written the book in the form of both script and novel. You cannot make it totally in the form of script, so we suggest that write it in the form of a proper novel.

The plot, as I said, is great. The cast, too, of course!

The part when Ranveer Singh bitches about Anushka and Virat is really cool! The way he expresses his anger by bitching about them is relatable enough for the readers to keep laughing. Deepika's reaction, though, is quite strange, according to me.

Ranbir Kapoor, while in a relationship with Katrina, feels like a lost puppy dog who is really missing Deepika. But then, I really like the fact that I get the feeling he does.

The story is quite humorous, too!

The flashback that Deepika gets about the shower is nice. I liked the idea.

The cover of the book is great! It's awesome!

Overall, I'd rate the story 2.5/5 for its plot, humor and cover. No matter how hard I try, I'll still be in love with the cover and won't be able to not count it.