Prologue

"Sanskaar, I love Ragini." said Lakshya.

"Swara, I had no idea when I fell for Lakshya." Ragini blushed.

"Ragini, forget him. You aren't meant to be together." Swara ordered.

"Lakshya, I promise, only Ragini will be your wife. I will be there with you always." Sanskaar Promised.

**************

"I will not let your brother do the same with my sister what you did with me, Sanskaar! I will not let her suffer." thought Swara.

"I will teach my brother to do the same with your sister what you did with me Swara, now your sister will suffer how I have suffered." thought Sanskaar.

"My sister is everything to me Lakshya, for the first time she has asked me for something, I can't hurt her." said Ragini wiping her tears.

"And what about us? Our love? My brother has promised me, he will unite us. Ragini, at least ask her the reason she is against our love." asked Lakshya trying his best not to cry.

********************

Will Ragini question Swara's decision? Will this happen for the first time in these unanswered 10 years?

Will Swara now understand that her little Ragini has grown up? Will she be able to accept, she has to let her live her life in her own way?

Will Sanskaar, who have taught his brother to respect girls always, guide him with wrong lessons to spoil an innocent girl's life and feelings?

Will Lakshya chose the path shown by his brother of insulting his love? Or he will stand by his love? Will he doubt his own brother who is raising him alone since 10 years?

Will Lakshya and Ragini hate their love for sake of their brother and sister? Are they really born to hate each other?

Will Sanskaar and Swara learn to love again for the sake of their brother and sister? Are they destined to love?

Hola guys!

So here I am with my another new book on Swaragini! I hope you like it and love it as much as you loved Betrayal. Do vote and comment! 

Love,
Shiri :)