Okay

Sonnie's POV

I woke up to the sound of beeping and the sight of a bright light. I let my eyes focus and I looked around. I was in a hospital. I saw Owen sleeping soundly in a chair right next to my bed. I went to sit up and pushed my self up with my arms. I yelped in pain after putting pressure on to the one the raptor ripped into. Owen jumped up immediately.

"Sonnie, are you alright?" He said, rubbing his eyes.

"Yeah I'm good." I said.

"Thank god you scared the shit out of me." He said.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"You're sorry, I should be sorry for not locking the raptors up all the way." He said.

"Are they still out?" I asked.

"No Echo was the only one to get out, and you were the only person hurt." He said.

"Well that's good." I said, looking on the bright side, as I usually do.

"Not for you." Owen pointed out.

"Well I only have a cut in my arm right? So I can leave soon..." I said.

"Yeah but it was cut like someone would cut it if they wanted to kill themselves. It was ridiculously hard for the doctors to stitch it up." He said.

"But they did and I'm ok, and I'm going home soon." I said. Owen sat down and scooted his chair next to me. "I really do feel fine Owen." I said.

"Ok, lemme go tell the doctor you're awake and ok." He said I nodded. He came back shortly with the doctor who gave me pain pills and re wrapped my arm.

"You can leave today if you'd like, all I have to do is have you wrap your arm in new bandage every 2 days for 4 to 6 weeks, or until the stitches dissolve. We will also give you a prescription for pain pills." The doctor said. I nodded.

"Ok, yeah I'll get ready." I said. The doctor smiled and walked out. Owen grabbed my unharmed arm and helped me out of bed. I turned around to grabbed my clothes. Wait, why are my clothes off? I heard Owen cough.

"Hey uh Son?" He asked.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"Can you uh tie the back of your robe I can kinda see your uh... Uh...." He trailed. I jumped and turned around to face the other way while quickly tying the back of the hospital gown.

"I am so sorry." I said quickly.

"It's ok, I was just distracted." He replied. I blushed hard.

Owen's POV

The doctor said she could leave today, thank god.

"Ok yeah, I'll get ready." She said and I helped her up to get her things. I was so relieved she was ok. She was so beautiful. Wait what? I was cut off by her walking to go get her clothes. Wait, she didn't have clothes on underneath?! Her hospital gown was open in the back and I just couldn't look away. Her legs, her back, and yeah, her butt were all so beautiful. I coughed.

"Hey uh Son?" I asked, even though, quite frankly, I didn't want her to tie the robe back up. I kinda wanted her to take it off. Shit did I just say that?

"Yeah?" She asked, still turned around.

"Can you uh tie the back of your robe I can kinda see your uh... Uh..." I trailed off. She whipped around, all color flushed from her face. She quickly tied it.

"I am so sorry." She stuttered.

"It's ok, I was just distracted." I said. Great going, no filter Grady, no filter. She blushed.

"Is the park still opening tomorrow?" She asked me. She wanted to desperately change the subject, that makes 2 of us.

"Yeah." I said.

"And uh, the company ball?" She asked.

"Yeah it's still on, you should probably get some rest though." I said.

"No no I wanna go, I really do." She said.

"Well ok then." I smiled.