Chapter Twenty-Nine- Attacked

A few months after Eren and Mikasa moved in with Marco, Eren and Marco joined the local football team and Mikasa was going to their first game and she was sitting in the stands wearing the team's sweatshirt and Mikasa saw Marco and Eren chatting and her friends came by Mikasa "so this is the guy you talk about huh" Sasha said pointing at the Marco and Mikasa shook her head and she pointed at Eren. When the team won the game Eren saw Mikasa in the stands and he walked over to where she was and he took off his helmet "you did amazing" Mikasa said putting her hands on Eren face and Eren pulled Mikasa face closer to his and kissed her and they heard Marco take pictures and Eren phone went off and he checked it and when he checked his phone he saw he posted it to his instagram saying "cutest couple i know" and Jean commented on the picture "3..2..1" and when put away his phone he heard a explosion and he felt it and Mikasa fell off the stands and Eren caught her "you ok" Eren said looking at Mikasa "ya it just something hit me" Mikasa said feeling her face and Eren noticed had a little cut on her cheek "is she alright Eren" Marco said running over to Eren "ya she just has a little cut" Eren said moving his hand over the cut and Mikasa flinched and Eren looked at her "it hurt more Eren" Mikasa said looking at Eren and holding her hand for his and he took her hand "hey what is going on here you two" the coach said looking at Marco "leave him be with his girlfriend" Marco said walking over to his coach "so this is the girl he talked about" the coach said looking at Eren who had stood up holding Mikasa in his hands "is she alright"the coach said looking at Eren who started to cry "no the cut is more than little it is deep and i won't stop bleeding" Eren said looking at Mikasa and Mikasa smiled at Eren and he smiled crying "we have people helping the people that got hurt-" but the coach was interrupted by Marco running with a bag in his hand "put her down and make sure she stays calm while i try patch the wound" Marco said looking at Eren and Mikasa "here" the other coach said looking at the coach "oh his name is bob and my name is mario" Mario said looking at Eren "oh" Eren said looking at Mikasa who hand was dripping blood "i am fine" Mikasa said looking at her hand Eren and Marco looked at her with shock "no you are not let me see your hand" Eren said putting Mikasa on the bench and Marco walked over to her with bob and Mario behind him "so she is the special one you talk about huh" Mario said putting his hand Eren shoulder "ya she is" Eren said smiling at Mikasa "she looks so calm for having a hurt hand" Bob said looking at Mario "i am always calm when i am around eren" Mikasa said weakly and Eren sat down and put Mikasa head on his leg "thanks" Mikasa said weakly and Eren started cry and Mikasa eyed widened "no need to worry Mikasa i am here" Eren said whipping his tears and grabbed Mikasa other hand. When they got home Mikasa walked over to the couch and lied down Marco and Eren walked into the kitchen with bags in their hands "want something to drink or eat Mikasa" Eren said looking out the door and heard no response "i am good Eren" Mikasa said sitting up and Eren sighed "just eat this please i am worried about your health, the hospital did not help beside putting blood back into your body" Eren said walking over to Mikasa and handing her an apple "just eat it please i so very worried" Eren said letting go down his and Mikasa eyes widened and she looked at him "this is not a joke Mikasa i am very worried" Eren said hugging Mikasa and crying on her shoulder and Mikasa started to rub her hands down Eren back "i will" Mikasa whispered into Eren's ear "thank you" Eren said whipping his tears and Mikasa smiled at him "you two ok" Marco said holding two cups "ya we are fine" Eren said sitting down next to Mikasa and Marco handed Eren a cup "you want something to drink" Marco said looking at Mikasa who started to eat the apple "i am good" Mikasa said looking at Eren "i am sorry i just i am worried about you" Eren whispered to Mikasa "it is ok i can tell" Mikasa whispered back "what did something happen" Marco said looking at Eren "no it nothing just me and her said something to each other" Eren said smiling and Mikasa leaned against Eren "Eren your room is the first to the right" Marco said getting and walking towards the front door "where are you going" Eren said looking Marco "i am going to pick up an alram system to know if someone broke into the house or windows" Marco said opening the door. After a while Eren fell asleep and Mikasa looked out the window and saw the barn door was coming open and Mikasa stood up and looking at Eren and put a pillow so his head would be fine sleeping Mikasa walked out the door and towards the barn and saw nightmare asleep Mikasa walked over to the stall and put her hands on the stall door "night my dear girl" Mikasa said smiling at nightmare and she walked out of the barn and closed the barn door and saw Marco walking towards the house "hey what are doing out here" Marco said looking at Mikasa "the barn doors were open so i walked out here and closed them" Mikasa said walking towards the door with Marco behind her when she opened the door she saw Eren lying down on the couch "he sleeps like a baby" Mikasa said smiling "i see why he loves you" Marco said looking at Mikasa "and what do you know" Mikasa said walking over to Eren and leaned him against her "you both take care of each other and you both take of each other and protect each other" Marco said sitting in a chair across from Mikasa "ya that is true" Mikasa said blushing and put her scarf above her mouth and Eren woke up and looked at Mikasa "you ok" Eren said rubbing his eye's " ya i am fine" Mikasa said pulling her scarf down "i told her i see why you both love each other" Marco said smiling "oh i see" Eren said laughing and looked at Mikasa who put a pillow on her face "hey Eren want to help me with putting the alarm around the house" Marco said looking at Eren and Mikasa sat up "sure" Eren said standing up and Mikasa smiled at him. After Eren and Marco were setting the alarms up they walked down stair and Mikasa was asleep with holding a cup in her hand "so she wanted some after all" Marco said looking at Eren who walked over to Mikasa and sat down next and leaned her on his shoulder "you know she drank the tea got other day and she said it help her because she had a headache" Eren said moving hair away from Mikasa face "it did help" Marco said confused "it said something on the box about helping pain" Eren said looking at Mikasa start moving around and crying "is she having a bad nightmare" Marco said standing up and Eren moving in front of Mikasa and grabbing her hand and Mikasa woke up and she sat up and felt her head "you ok Mikasa you started to cry in your dream"Eren said looking at Mikasa "oh" Mikasa said quietly to herself "come one let's go to our room" Eren said getting up and holding his hand out for Mikasa and Mikasa grabbed his hand and they walked to their room.