Chapter Nine- The Beging Of The Mission

When the group stopped to rest Eren walked over to where Mikasa was making a fire when she done she walked over to where Eren was sitting and leaned against him " first thing in the morning we will continue with our journey" Levi said looking at his group.When the group went to find spots to sleep Mikasa went to a top of a hill and sat down and looked at the stars when Eren he went to go by her he was stopped " would you leave each other i know i should have not given you the first option" Levi said standing in front of Eren but Eren walked past and walked towards Mikasa " its pretty isn't Eren" Mikasa said looking at Eren, Mikasa saw Eren setting up their tent " why here Eren people will be thinking why there" Mikasa said looking at Eren " well i want to be just by you nobody else" Eren said sitting in front of Mikasa, Mikasa looked at Eren leaned against and putting her hands on his hands Eren pulled her close and he kissed her and when he looked behind he saw people looking at them but he just pulled Mikasa closer and continued to kiss her until Mikasa saw people stairing at them " hey Eren, why can't we just go to sleep" Mikasa said looking at Eren who was looking behind "well want to watch the stars" Eren said but Mikasa got up and she started walk towards the tent " wait Mikasa" Eren said but tripped he fell on top of Mikasa and his blanket fell on him covering there faces under the blanket " i wanted to say i am sorry, i just wanted to hold you longer but i did not want that to happen, please forgive me" Eren said standing up holding his hand up for Mikasa Mikasa grabbed his hand she got up and she hugged Eren " i did to but people where watching us so i was uncomfortable" Mikasa said looking up at Eren " well if you told me i would have  moved away from them" Eren said grabbing Mikasa hands. When Mikasa fell asleep Eren looked at her and smiled and remembering the happy times they used to have but Eren looked at Mikasa who had woken up " why are you still up Eren you need rest" Mikasa said rubbing her eyes Eren looked at Mikasa and Eren lied down "hey are you ok Eren you seemed worried" Mikasa said grabbing one of Eren's hand " i am worried i am leading both of us into death" Eren said turning over facing Mikasa, when Erens said that Mikasa looked at him "why did you think that Eren" Mikasa said looking at Eren but Eren grabbed Mikasa and hugged her and Mikasa fell asleep in Erens arms and Eren kissed Mikasa on her forehead and fell asleep. In the Morning Eren woke up and saw Mikasa put on her rain coat "morning Eren" Mikasa said crawling towards Eren "is it raining" Eren said feeling water drop down Mikasa nodded her head and handed Eren his rain coat, when they got on their horses Eren watched Mikasa looking up at the sky while he was getting his horse after they where both on and they went to Levi "we are going in partners and well you have yours wrapped around you" Levi said looking at Mikasa putting her hood "well you could be nicer to us and not treat us like a dirt rag" Eren said grabbing one of Mikasa hand " no you and you little girly there are treated differently for trying to leave on a mission" Levi said riding over to Eren and hitting Mikasa in the hand and she grabbed on of her swords " watch it you i will have you killed on my call" Levi said looking at Mikasa but Eren just made his horse trot away from Levi, when he stopped his horse he looked back at Mikasa who was crying "hey Mikasa its going to be ok, i will make sure if he try's to hurt you i will protect you" Eren said holding Mikasa right hand. When they got back with the group the people looked at them because Mikasa was holding Erens hands Eren whispered to Mikasa "don't look at them ok Mikasa pretend they are not there" but Mikasa kept looking at them and she put her head into Eren back, when they where looking for a place to rest from looking for the town Mikasa walked over to a tree and climbed it while Eren was talking to Levi when Eren was done he looked at the tree that Mikasa was in Eren was confused but he kept screaming her name and she never looked at him so he set up the tent for MIkasa and him " you might want to check this out Eren" Jean said to Eren, when Eren saw Mikasa crying he climb the tree and stood on the branch in front of her " are you all right my dear" Eren said climbing to where Mikasa was but when he got to the branch it broke and Eren grabbed Mikasa before he hit the ground Mikasa looked at Eren and hugged him and cried "why can't we have our old life back Eren, WHY" Mikasa said crying into Erens chest "hey calm down now ok lets go get rest from today Mikasa" Eren said picking Mikasa up and taking her to the tent.After a while Eren asked Mikasa why she was crying in the tree "because people where making fun of me because of how nice you are to me and how you don't like other people " Mikasa said looking at Eren " tell me when they start anything you won't hold back hitting them" Eren said holding Mikasa but before Eren could say anything Mikasa was asleep. The next day Eren got up and went outside the tent the sun was still rising and nobody and Eren saw Mikasa grooming their horse "hey why did you wake up so early" Eren said looking at Mikasa " i could not sleep so i went out and played with our horse and then i wanted to groom him so i did and that's what i am doing now" Mikasa said patting their horse on the neck and putting his tack on "well lets get moving huh" Mikasa said walking over to Eren, after a while Eren helped Mikasa on and she put her arms around his stomachache "wow why do she have to ride with him leader its so weird" one of group members Levi looked at Mikasa and she got off and sat down by the tree " well if she can't be with me i am not continuing with out her she is my energy and my light" Eren said hugging Mikasa who was looking at into Eren's eye's but then Mikasa saw her horse and ran to her and jumped on her and rode of onto the top of the hill and reared "now you happy ok she is not near me" Eren said angry at the person and rode of to Mikasa and hugged because he new she loved her horse "well lets get going" Eren said walking side by side with Mikasa holding hands "uhh can she be with the other group" the person said "well if you want to hear Eren talk about that girl everyday we have no choice" Levi said looking at Eren and Mikasa holding hands and smiling at each other. When they reached the forest Mikasa looked at Eren " well this is where we go into to different group" Levi said looking at Mikasa who was following Eren "sorry this is the boy group you get to go by yourself miss strong life" Levi said but before he could finish Mikasa was already galloping off crying " you have some nerve to do this to her" Eren said galloping off after Mikasa "are those inseparably, Levi" Jean said " i guess so if he says what he does about her when she is away from him all he ever talks about is her and nothing else" Levi said looking at Eren who had Mikasa behind him "what now her horse died" Levi said but then he heard Mikasa sob "yes that is it so me and her are staying at the back if you don't want to hear her" Eren said holding Mikasa hand tight " i don't care just don't fall to far behind" Levi said making his horse walk.