The alpha wolves stopped in the tracks surrounded, waiting for their command to attack, and the rogues anxiously waited for the really big wolf to growl out loud their command. I got up and landed gracefully on the ground, and everyone's eyes turned to me, "Missed me?" I directed my sarcastic question towards the wolves in the middle, and then all in one second a growl was rung out and the alpha's attacked the rogues, me going straight for the leader of the gang.

By the time I had tackled him to the ground, and had him by the scruff of his neck unconscious, all the rogues lay dead or dying. The alpha's all turned human and found something to throw on, they all had gotten away with scratches and bruises. I looked at Jack, "Hey Jack, long time no see."

He cracked a grin, "Hey Red, long time no see." I smiled, my nerves calm, like I didn't just have a fight. He looked at the wolf in my hands, "He knows something about a guy Drevon, he was the one who controlled the rogues. Thought I could find something, so what are you here for?"

Jack came towards me, "We came to ask the rogues to join us to fight the vampires, but I guess they joined the other side. So this Drevon guy, ever met him before."

"No, but it seemed he knew a lot about me. He's a werewolf, but he works for vampires? That is weird."

A man came up to me, he was tall and bulky, like a giant with a big presence. "Can we have him?"

"Not unless I get all the information coming out of his mouth." I said, looking at him, his eyes were a deep lonely grey.

"Fine, but have you met him before? Like in your travels?" I thought, but his face i didn't recognize neither his name.

"No, I cant think of anyone with his face."

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, well, he was supposedly killed many years ago."

"How? He's still alive though."

"Mark was the one who killed him. He had hunted and killed him."

"When was this?"

"8 Months before you and your twin brother was born." A picture of Jace flashed through my mind, my hand unintentionally balled into a fist.

"So he was from my pack?"

"Yes, he was."

"Why was he supposed to be killed?"

"He left his mate and went with someone else."

"So he was supposed to be killed for that, how did he escape, Mark is really strong."

"We don't know, we think Jenny had something to do with it."

"Jenny? That girl that Mark had protected."

"Yeah, she was Mark first love before he met his mate."

"Oh, well here you go," I tossed the wolf at him and he swiftly caught him by the neck. "You can see if he knows anything about Drevon."

"Yeah, I would like to tell you before you leave, who your father was."

"My father?"

"Yes."

"I don't care about him, he left us."

"Well, he was being chased by the Alpha."

"Mark was supposed to kill him?"

"Yes, after all he was the best friend of Mark, his name was Drevon."

"So that sadistic guy is my dad?"

"Well, yes."

"Does Mark know?"

"No, he had left 8 months before you where born, he never bothered to make the connection. Even if he is very smart, but I think he would have figured it out if he thought about it."

"I bet he already knew but he didn't touch our mom because she was pregnant already."

"Yeah, that is plausible, but he made a vow to kill that guy's entire family. That you, your brother and your mother."

"But my mom and my brother is already gone, why didn't he kill me?"

"I don't know, he tried didn't he?"

"Yeah."

"Well whatever the reason, he's with Jenny now, and thats not a good thing."

"So what are you guys going to do?"

"Well we are going to war aren't we, and during that time, I hope you'll help us out and we also hope Mark wont turn against us."

"Why would he?"

"Because when he was rampaging with his own pack, we turned our backs on him, because we thought he was going crazy."

"Crazy?"

"Sometimes, werewolves are at their strongest and when greif comes, especially when ones mate dies, most werewolves go insane."

"So you guys left it like that?"

"Yeah, we let him do what he wants, but we broke all alliances with him."

"Well, I guess you guys are going to have to figure out how to get him back then."

"Why can't you."

"Cause I was the one who actually caused the grief. Remember demon who killed his mate."

"Right. Okay, we are going to go with this," he said lifting up the unconscious wolf, "and get some answers. You'll meet us at the battlefield right?"

"I'll think about it." I said looking away from and looking at Jack. "I'll think about it." I repeated quietly to myself.

"Okay, Ill let you and Jackie here get caught up." He said walking away, the other alpha's following him. I turned back to Jack, "So Jackie huh?"

"That's the first time he called me Jackie, even if i didn't like it I cant argue he is the Alpha above Alpha's."

"That's true."

"I know, we haven't been on good terms, but can we restart?"

"You can never restart. Our lives are written in blood, you can't erase it, that's why we can't go back to the past. But we can move forward, and change the previous outcomes."

"You are weird."

"I wanted to try and say something cool, but it didn't come out as good as I hoped." I said, my face heating up a little bit, Jack burst out laughing, then came up to me and hugged me.

"When this is all over, can we be friends?"

"Well, when this is over I will disappear for good." He let go of me and looked me in the eyes searching if what I was saying was true.

"Disappear?"

"Yeah, I can't restart, but I can set roots down somewhere else, where nobody knows me, knows who I really am."

"Yeah that's true." He looked down at the ground, "Then as a good-bye have my back on the battlefield, because I know your stronger than a lot of those Alpha's. I won't be as scared of dying if I know you are around."

"I'll think about it, because anything can happen right? You could meet your mate and she would want to have your back, or your beta's they would also have your back. Anything can happen, so on the day of the battle, if you see me I'll have your back, if not, well I'm somewhere else."

"Okay." We shook hands and soon he disappeared as well. I started at his back, then his his wolf, until he disappeared from my eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The music video is 21 Pilots - Ride.

Thank you for reading this far, I hope you are enjoying it.