chapter one

woken up by the sound of the bell again. why is everyone leaving? we just got here... I was stopped by my math teacher. " Shelby, can come here?" sure... I walk over there drowsy. "y-yes?" he looks at me all wide eyed. "I'd like you to know that in order to get your grades up, you need to stop falling asleep in class." I finally wake up. "yes sir, ill try my best." I soon walk out. with my eye sight blurry, I bump into a wall. my stuff goes everywhere and no one decides to help me. I walk around the whole school trying to get the my physics class. wait, there's a guy yelling for help around the corner. I look around the corner and see two tall guys with another person on the floor. he's getting beat to the floor. I step in and yell at the two guys. " hey, why don't you pick on someone else your own size". they turn around and start laughing while slowly approaching me. my heart is throbbing and I can barely feel my lungs but I continue to move. they mumble something I couldn't hear. As I hear their necks crack, I notice their body movements. stiff as a board and steady. I then notice their faces, they are pale with shock. one of them gaps. " A-are yo-" as I said that a white lights glows from behind me. so bright and then all of a sudden...total brightness shoots straight ahead and the bullies are gone...

 I turn around and there's nothing, at all. me and the boy are both shocked as to what he saw and what I just saw. there's no doubt in my mind that I'm crazy now.