imagine: [J-hope and V]

Start from the beginning

"This look so good yes!" You moan.

"I knew your diabetes ass was gonna like it," Hobi (J-hope ofc) smirked at you.

"Yeah it looks so good, don't you just wanna-" V says shoving your head in the cake.

You gasp.

"Bro," J-Hope exclaimed.

"No it's okay, I got this," you say picking up pieces of cake throwing it at V.

He ducked and it hit Suga.

"You goddamn kids," Suga complains.

Jungkook laughs and throws back the pieces of cake at V.

"Yeah man," you say high- giving him.

"But-but wait I actually want some," Jungkook pleads.

"You mind face cake?" You stop and stare.

"Not at all," he says getting a plate and fork.

---

It was 10:00pm you had to get home before you end up at work late the next morning.

"This was the best birthday celebration I've had by far. Thank you guys,"

"You're getting old, yuck," Suga says.

"Yah!" You say throwing a plastic cup at Suga.

"I'm gonna go clean myself up babe," you assure J-hope kissing his cheek and walking off.

You're in the girls bathroom and you hear the door open behind you and find Taehyung walking in.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry," He pleads looking to the ground.

"Honestly, it's okay,"

Then you picked up your, and it fell to the floor causing all of the beads slip away.

"Shit," you exclaim

"Here let me help you," Taehyung says rushing into the girls room, letting the door close behind him.

"You know it's okay; I can clean this mess on my own,"

"I shoved cake in your face, and accidentally walked in on you in the bathroom the least I can do is actually, help some,"

You then smile at Taehyung and let him continue to help you pick up your beads.

"Here,"

"Thank you," you say staring into his eyes.

He then quickly leans in and kisses you, but you pull away at the speed of light.

"V!" You exclaim

"What the hell," you say looking at him.

"I'm sorry I just.. I'm sorry,"

You stand up, and pick V up by his arms.

"Let's go," you say pushing him towards the door.

---

An hour later. You tried to forget about what happened with Taehyung, but you couldn't forget it. You couldn't even dare kiss J-Hope after V kissed you; that would be disrespectful.

'Shit, I would have to brush my teeth' you thought.

"Babe, can we go home?" You walk up to your boyfriend.

"You're leaving?" V asks sitting right next to him.

"Y-yes we are,"

"Actually, why don't I help clean up," you say smiling and Taehyung is just scolding you.

You walk away from where the boys were sitting and you heard foot steps right behind you. As soon as you open the door to leave the room you hear a voice call out your name.

"(Y/N)!" Said Taehyung.

"What?" You asked as if you're confused, looking all around.

"Why in such a rush?" He sternly asked.

"What do you mean? It was a fun party and I thank you guys so much but I have to go now-"

"You just want to leave to forget that I ever kissed you," He exclaimed.

"V-"

"I don't want to hear shit from you okay. I understand that you may not feel the same way back but don't try to pretend it never happened and walk away from it, because it just hurts my feelings even more that you're trying to avoid me," He said pointing his finger towards the bathroom, and sweating.

I walked up to him, and wrapped my arms around him giving him a huge hug.

He sighed and wrapped his arms around me as well and we were just squeezing each other, rocking back and forth like we've both found a huge cuddly teddy bear.

"I don't want to lose you, and I don't want you to get lost," I start.

"I'm sorry, I don't feel the same way back but what I can say is that I'm your friend. I would never leave you, just for my selfish reasons. I'm always here for you. I know you have Namjoon, Kookie, Hobi, Suga, Jin, and Jimin but I must say... Having a girls perspective on things is lit," you say flipping your hair.

"You're not gonna tell Hobi right?"

"I have to..."

He looked away.

"But trust me, he trusts us, and trust we'll make the right decisions. Now come on and help me get the mop," you continued.

"Can't believe you spilled your disgusting root beer on the floor (Y/N)" he says scoffing.

"Race ya," you say smiling jogging to the janitors room and V smiled following you along.

Ever since that night, you told J-Hope you'll never forget the words he said:

"I love you. You're amazing my beautiful queen, I trust you with all my heart and I hope you'll trust me with yours".

--
I know I know it's soo cheesy, but s'cute.