Drunken fun

Steve's POV

It's been two weeks sense I had seen or talked to tony. I am avoiding him at all costs. He looks at me weird every time he sees me avoiding him like he doesn't know why I am doing it. Ugh he makes me so furious he acts he doesn't know what he did.

I just can't believe his arrogance. Ok so let me explain what happen to make me this furious with him.

So it was last Friday. Me and all the avengers and fury went out for drinks. We all decided that we would meet at Tony's for drinks since he has his own bar and lounge.  Well long story short they all got drunk. I decided to take everyone to some of the spare bedrooms down the hall. I just helped the stumbling kids to thief rooms to stay in for the night. Fury had an agent come pick him up. Natasha and tony both passed out so I had to carry them to their rooms. I got everyone to the room but tony. I tired to wake him up but he was out cold.

So I decided to pick him up and carry him to his room that was four floors up! I decided it would be Better to take the elevator. So we get to the floor and the elevator slows comes to a stop.

I step out in to the hallway. Shit I realize I don't know which room is his.

"JARVIS, which room is Tony's?" I ask tony's A.I.P.A.

"Mr.stark's is very last one on the right,Mr.Rodgers." J.A.R.V.I.S. Replies in hushed tone.

"Thanks" I say as held straight for the room.

I go In the room and lay Tony on the bed. I am pulling the covers over him when he yanks me close to him and smashes his lips against mine.

I first I was very shocked but I started kissing back. I pulled out of the kiss knowing it was wrong cause he is drunk. He gives me a sad smile then lays down and falls asleep.

Now back to right now, so pretty much that's what happened and when woke up he didn't remember anything I asked him once he said no.I can't believe he played me like that I feel like such a fool. I shouldn't have kissed back at all.

*crash*the sound of breaking glass takes me out of my thoughts.

"Now what the hell did tony do!" I shout as a race out down to Tonys lab below.

I when I walk in I see glass everywhere and metal pieces thrown about. Tonys on the ground he looks hurt.

"TONY HOLY CRAP WHAT DID YOU DO?" I scream as I race over to him. He opens his eyes and laughs.

"I got you to talk to me!" He shouts. I feel anger and rage fill my mind.

"TONY I HATE YOU SO MUCH!" I shout clenching my fist.

He stands staring at me.  He steps I a little to close for comfort. I slide away a bit.

"How could you? I should have known you keep playing me and keep falling for it." I snap at him with anger. I cross my arms over my chest.

"What are you talking about its just drunken fun." He states giggle a little. So he does remember what he did and it didn't mean anything to him.

"I HATE YOU! How could you kiss me and say it didn't mean anything - a drunk man action/words are a sober mans thoughts- you remember that quote. Well you know what I guess I'm the one to blame I should have never thought that you would care about in that way your not even a little gay!" I shout making him freeze. He looks at the ground.

All I see is tony rush forward and smash his lips in to mine. I didn't kiss back. I shove him off.

"Your drunk again aren't you?" I ask.

"Nope completely sober" he smiles.

" ok then you are gay?"  I question with a smirk.

"Well bisexual. I would really like to take you on a date. If you don't mind. Would you like to go on adate with me?" He asks. Did tony stark just ask me on a date?

"I would love to." I say giving him a peck on the cheek.

"You ready to go?" He questions. I nod. He smiles and grabs my hand locking our finger together.  We spent the rest of the day out together.

-------------------------------------
Requests are open leave comments on any of the one shots an I will make one and credit will w given to you for the idea. I can't wait to see your guys idea thanks for reading.

Word count 800

AK