Chapter 15

Shanaya grabs her small MK bag and leaves the jam room leaving everyone in shock including Harshad. She runs out of the jam room crying. Shanaya's thoughts - What is going on? I don't know who to trust and who not to. I didn't know I even had a brother! I came from America to escape all my problems and emotions, so I came here. But coming, to India, is worse. Here I am stuck in more emotions. Everyday I face a new problem. I don't know what to do! She makes her way to the music library and borrows an acoustic guitar. She finds a quite place nears the stairs and sits down there near the window. She slowly strums her guitar trying to calm down and free her brain of any running thoughts. She decides to sing one Indian song that called her peace, Heer. She didn't understand the lyrics of the song but it her a gave peace of mind. {song: Heer; Movie: Jab Tak Hai Jaan; singer: Harshdeep Kaur ; lyrics: Gulzar}

Shanaya: "Ho ho o..." she slowly strums her guitar and starts to sing, "Heer Heer na akho adiyo
Main te Sahiba hoi
Ghodi leke aave le jaaye
Ghodi leke aave le jaaye"

"Ho mainu le jaaye Mirza koi
Le jaaye Mirza koi
Le jaaye Mirza koi..." she closes her eyes and continues singing

"Heer Heer na aakho adiyo
Main te Sahiba hoi
Ghodi leke aave le jaaye
Ghodi leke aave le jaaye" she opens her eyes and looks out the  and stares at the beauty of the nature.

"Ohde je hi main te oh mere varga
Hans da ai sajra savere varga
Ankha bandh kar laa te thande hanere varga"(x2)

"Ohde je hi main te oh Mirza mere varga
Ohde je hi main te oh Mirza mere varga"

Suddenly Maddy, who passing the hallway hears a sound. He follows that sound to spot Shanaya singing her heart out. he just stands there and listens to her sing.  Shanaya doesn't notice him standing there listening to her.

"Ho Heer Heer na akho adiyo
Main te Sahiba hoi
Ghodi leke aave le jaaye
Ghodi leke aave le jaaye"

"Ho mainu le jaaye Mirza koi
Le jaaye Mirza koi
Le jaaye Mirza koi..." She continues to stare out the window and remises the time she spent with her newfound brother the night before.

"Naal naal tur na te vith rakhna
Hadh rakh lena vich dil rakhna
Chhanve chhanve paave, assi teri parchhave, tur naa (x2)

"Ohde je hi main te oh mere varga haaye
Ohde je hi main te oh mere varga"

"Ho Heer Heer na akho adiyo
Main te Sahiba hoi
Ghodi leke aave le jaaye haaye"  She subconsciously closes her eyes again, feeling the music to her heart. Listening to music Maddy also subconsciously moves a little bit closer, in Shanaya's visual range.

"Le jaaye Mirza koi
Le jaaye Mirza koi
Le jaaye Mirza koi..."

"Heer Heer na akho adiyo
Main te Sahiba hoi
Ghodi leke aave le jaaye
Ghodi leke aaye le jaaye"
"Oh ho..."  Shanaya slowly opens her eyes, finding a tear resting on her cheek. She doesn't know how but she always manages to cry when singing from her heart. She looks around and finds Maddy standing.

Shanaya: "What are you doing here?! Who gave you permission to be here? huh? Were you listening to me, you creep? Who do you think you are huh?" She yelled at him in anger. She walked toward him furiously while yelling at him for no reason. She was completely out of her mind, just really angry at anyone she sees for no reason. Maddy tried to patient with her and explain Shanaya but she was in no mood to listen to anyone. So without saying anything he grabbed both her hands and put them behind her back, pinning her to the wall. As soon as he grabbed, Shanaya stopped talking and just stared at him in shock. No one had ever tried to mess with her when she was mad. They shared a eyelock for a few seconds then Maddy very softly spoke to her.

Maddy: " First of all, yeh ek college hai. Aur mein yeh college ka ek student ho, so I can go anywhere I want in this college. And secondly mein sirf tumara ganna sun raha tha, koi rape nahi raha tha so calm down. waise bhi tum koi Lata Magheskar nahi ho. Woh sirf, meine ek aavase suni tho mein check karne aaya. Don't get too excited!" he said in a calm voice. He let her hand go and left, leaving her in a totally silence. No on had ever dealt with her and her anger in this way. If she ever got too angry they would just slap her to make her quite but no one had ever shut her up in such a soft way. She was left stun.

 Back in the Jam room

Back in the jam room everyone was in a daze. They were all in shock to find out that Shanaya was Manik's sister. They were shocked to find out that Manik even had a sister. Harshad on the side was extremely happy as he was successful in making Shanaya aware of her brother and hating him in that same instant. Manik, on the other side, was crumbling on the inside. He realized how lonely he actually is. He learned that he finally had one hope for a family which was also gone because of Nyonkia. Harshad and Shahid leave the jam room immediately. As soon as they leave, Fab5 and Nandhani run to Manik followed by Aryaman and Navya.

Dhruv: "Buddy, tumne hum ko batya kyo nahi?"

Manik: "Mujhe kud kal pata chala"

Alya:" Wait, agar Manik ko kal pata chala, then how does Bhai know about Shanaya?"

Nandhani:" Actually Alya, Harshad ne hi humko  kal bata tha"

Aryaman:"Okay, but the really question to ask is ki did Shanaya know about this before Harshad ?"

Mukti:"I don't think so, issliye, she acted so surprised and shocked at Manik."

Cabir:" ha, par woh Harshad ka plan ki bhi part ho sakta hai na. She could be mixed in with Harshad, we don't know." Manik wipes his head toward Cabir giving him a dirty glare.

Manik: " She is not a part of Harshad's plan, Cabir! Woh meri behen hai!"

Nandhani: "But Manik that a good thing. If Shanaya is not a part of Harshad's plan then we can go to her and tell the entire truth about you and Nyonkia and Harshad."

Navya:"hume lagta hai Nandhani sahi karahi hai. Agar usse sach pata chalgya fir woh humari bath bhi samajagi." Manik looks at his friends in hope and they all agrre and give him a nod back.

Cabir: "Waise Manik, woh sach mein teri he behan hai. Usska gussa dekha? " he smirks. Everyone gives him a glare back, "what? too soon to make a joke?"

Aryaman: " Nahi actually Cabir sahi kayraha hai. She got mad for her mother because her mother is the closest to her just like Manik gets mad for his friends because he is close to his friends." he says, acknowledging Cabir, "So we have to get Nyonkia in our power"  

Mukti: " So you're saying that we should make Nyonkia look like the bad guy?"

Ayraman:" Exactly!"

Dhruv: "But if she is anything like Manik then toh phir, she would won't go down without a fight"

Manik:" par, Agar koyi fight hi nahi ho toh?"

Nandhani: "what are you trying to say Manik, We have to fight back. Wo tumarhi sister hai!"

Manik:" I know Nandhani, par tume yaad ha jab humne Dhruv ko force kiya tha to come back to the group? It was a distaster"

Aryaman:" No actually Manik has a point there Nandhani. knowing Harshad, he is defiantly expecting a reaction of some sort from us, but if we d nothing then he thinks that he is winning and we can attack then"

Navya:"aye shabash! yeh hui na solid wali planning!" she said with full excitement.

Hey guys, another day another part!! I hoped you guys liked it. I tried to add a little bit of Maddy and Shanaya just because you guys haven't seen them together in a while. So yay! Anyway guys please vote, comment and follow me or this story. I really love it when you guys comment or send me a message. Please continue to do it. All of you are awesome. Also check out my other story, Know Strangers, its a really good story!!