Cross My Heart #1

"Set the sails, me hearties! It's going to get rough!" shouted Captain Harriot to her crew as they were sailing into a storm. 

              "Cap'n, we don't think the Chariot can pass the storm. She may be wrecked."  said Stevie, the first mate. Captain Harriot takes the wheel and laughs. 

              "Hahahaha, the Chariot will be fine. We've got to get to where we need to go." responded the Captain as Stevie hangs on to railing for balance.

               "Cap'n, we could just sweep and swerve the storm. It would be much easier." said a worried Stevie.

               "Nonsense, Stevie! That would take longer! Besides, this storm looks like fun. Full power ahead!" commanded an eager Captain Harriot.

               Stevie sighs as he grips on for dear life. "Cap'n, we're going through storms just so we can peek a leap at Singing Sirens Hollow?" asked Stevie.

               "What are you talking about, Stevie? Singing Sirens Hollow is where the best sutlers and the best place to splice the mainbrace. It's paradise!" replies a very excited and vibrant Captain Harriot.

                Captain Harriot and the crew of the Valiant Chariot were not the only ones setting sail to Singing Sirens Hollow. For Singing Sirens Hollow is where things start to take place.

       @Lord Beswood's P.O.V

                "Gloria! Where is my tea and crumpets?" I shouted at my clearly useless maidservant. I mean, bloody hell! How hard is it to prepare me my breakfast?

                "Danny. Why are we awake so early?" said whatever her name was. Frankly, I don't remember any of the names of the women I courted. Maybe if they were special or different enough to leave a mark.

                "Well, darling. I have to get to work soon and you just have to go." I said while putting on my napkin. I can see her already smudged face crinkle as she scowled.

                "What? Don't talk to me as if I'm garbage. Not after last night." She said while hushing down a bit at the last part. She crossed her arms waiting for my response. Honestly, I was just waiting for my crumpets.

                Just on cue, Gloria arrived with my meal. "Here you go, sire." She said as she puts down the plate on the table in front of me.

                "Thank you, Gloria." I said but not dismissing her yet. If the lady I courted last night won't leave then Gloria will be useful.

                "Well, what say you?" said the lady. Oh, for the life of me. I just wanted a peaceful breakfast before I have to deal with old farts all day.

                "Gloria, please show this beautiful lady out and make sure she doesn't break anything." I asked Gloria who did as I told. I hear a few shouts and restrains from the lady but after a while, I hear the doors close. Ah, finally. Peace.