Airport

A/N: Hey guys I decided to put my stories on hold and focus on this one because me and my best friend Beth and are going to work together on this book! Yay!

Anyways guys, here is the chapter...enjoy

...............................................................................................................................................
Hey guys I wrote this chapter quite a while ago so please mind it, it does get much better as you read on, I didn't want to edit it because I would like to keep the memory of my old writing.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'How many nights does it take to count the stars, that's the time it would ta-'

As much as I love infinity One Direction putting it as my alarm was a bad idea! I'm starting to really 'dislike' the song but...

I press the button on my alarm and get out of bed, My roommate/best friend is already up and downstairs, I can hear her singing to One Direction latest single, we both so happy Larry came out last year they wrote a song about it ! WOW <3

"Hey Lex " I say in a tired excited voice

"Hey Pen, are you ready for tomorrow" she says as handing me a plate of chocolate chip pancakes with bacon, this is why I love her.

"Yes all ready and pack so excited, umm have u got the plane tickets cos I can't find mine...again."

Yes darling I have certainly got the plane tickets in my bag" Lex said with a posh accent.

(Another reason why I love her)

So since i turned 16, instead of going to college I did classes online at home, because I am a model. I've been modelling since I was 7, and its been my dream job ever since. But modelling can take up a lot of your time and that includes travelling. So being home schooled was a easy option. I've been to many counties to do photoshoots for Gucci, Calvin Klein, Vogue magazine, and mostly Victoria secret.

Lexy is a YouTuber. A famous YouTuber. With other 5 million subscribers. At 18 years old. Often whenever we're out shopping or having lunch many people spot us and ask for a photo. But that's all part of being famous and I love it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's now 2 am and me and Lex have been at the airport 10 minutes and are already stuffing our faces with triple choc muffins. I don't have any photoshoots until next week, so I'm good. It took 2 hours to drive here in taxi but we manage to stop of a couple of times at Starbucks! We also have a couple of our friends moving in our apartment to look after it while we're gone.

me and Lex are now walking around Glasgow airport and waiting for the boys to come, we just had to go all out and wear our matching teddy bear onesies, surprisingly no one is giving us weird glares! "Leeex my suitcase is so heavy let's just get a costa and sit near those sofas" I said pointing to the far corner. "Yeah good idea, I'm starting to get cramps in my fingers!!"

We got our costas, two large caramel ice lattes, then went to sit down. "Hey I got a message from Harry, he said they'll be here in 20 minutes, I can't wait to see my baby!" Harry is my boyfriend, we've been together for 2 years and we starting to think about living together arrangement because he lives an hour away from me.
" it's only been two days since you last saw him..anyway should we start queuing to put our suitcases away so we don't have to trail them around" I agree even though I didn't mind that much as I loved showing off our Louis Vuitton suitcases.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As we start getting closer to the front of the queue to put our suitcases away, I look up and see the guys walking towards us.

"HARRY" I half shouted forgetting how quiet airports are at night, I quickly jumped out the queue and left Lex just standing there, and ran over to him, he picked me up and swirled me around then put me down and he kissed me gently on the lips, releasing the butterflies in my stomach, holding me firm with his strong arms wrapped round my back, his lips mould perfectly with mine, he lets me go and we both give hug each other so tightly. "I've missed you so much" I say glazing into his big blue eyes. "I've missed you too Pen" "Uh you guys are so cringey" Jamie says looking away and starting to walk towards Lex. "Hey Penny" Sol beams "Sup" I reply giving him a quick hug.

Jamie has walked ahead of us but not looking where he's going cause his constantly on his iPhone then accidentally trips over a cone but tries to smooth it out fails amazingly.
His cheeks are burning red as Lexy starts to giggle trying really hard to hide it, but then I join in and me laughing made Lex laugh even more aha oops!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's now 3:30am we all just been sat on the floor (well me on Harry's lap) in a circle and planning what we are gonna do when we get there. We're all really excited and me and Lex are hoping to find a girlfriend for Sol after the break up with Olivia. Our flight is at 4:30am so we're now starting to queue up and go where all the shops are and buy some snacks for the journey, as well as some Gucci perfume so I can top up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't forget to vote and comment guys ! Thank you :)
~Beth xx