THE GIFT.

Travis stopped at used car lot and parked his truck, And approached the office and asked may i see your lot? Travis asked. Sure son the old man said, and they started walking, they were walking until Travis spotted a till green 63 Beatle with a cracked windshield, busted taillight, and a dented up driver door, Does it run? Travis asked. Sure does the old man said, starting the car up, black smoke shot out as he revved up the engine and after that he turned it off. How much? Travis asked. 3000$ the old man said. Deal Travis said, shaking his hand and they filled out the paper work and he gave Travis the title and keys and helped Travis load it on the trailer, and than Travis left. Travis called Kevin and asked, Hey Kevin you up? Travis asked. Ya why? Kevin asked. I've the car and heading your way Travis said. Alright see you when ya get here Kevin said. Travis pulled in to Kevin's drive way and showed Kevin the car and than they put it in Kevin's garage. And after they got in Travis's truck and came back with the parts they needed they put them in the garage with the Volkswagen bug. Hey we can start tomorrow Kevin suggested. That would be fine Travis agreed. And they turned in for the night.