TOO MUCH CRINGE PLZ DON'T READ

This is related to the first chapter so read that before you continue :))

Brian's hand gently presses onto my thigh. I look at him and he sends me his signature smirk before leaning over me and brushing his soft lip against mine, then roughly biting and sucking my neck. Definitely leaving some visible hickeys.

I let out a low moan as I clasp my hands around his neck.
He moves from my collar bone to my jawline then finally stopping at my lips. I look into his light green eyes before he kisses me passionately. He licks the bottom of my lip asking for an entrance, which I willingly give into. Our tongues fight and wrap around each other while his hand travels down my breast caressing them gently.

"Reece..." I moan as I take a short breath from our heated moment.

Brian and I lips stop moving in sync after we both realise the word that name my mouth.

"Reece?What the fuck y/n?" Brian stands up abruptly.

I realise I've made the biggest mistake in my life.
-----

I'm sorry it's short and cut off bluntly. I tried writing some smut but failed deeply :((( was really bad content so decided to delete it haha,I'm glad I did cause this chapter is wayyy better than the original. over 1.1k reads that is amazing that's literally more than the population of my home town amazing! hope can continue to write some cringey fanfic that over 1.1k people adore :p THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! don't forget to vote and comment your opinions.

Byeeeeee