Meeting the Characters

Alex was 15 years old (turning 16 in August) and she was your average teenage girl. She like hanging out with friends, going to the mall, ya know, teen stuff. She had mid-lenght dark brown hair, green eyes with a dark blue ring around the rim, and was about 5"5. She was the kind of person who tried (but didn't always succeed) to make friends with everybody. She was nice, funny, fairly smart (but a genius compared to the girls at her school), and well behaved (aside from her sailor mouth). Her parents traveled all the time, so she was usually home by herself, while her older sister, Faye (21), who was SUPPOSED to be watching her, was out with her college friends; so Alex basically had the house to herself, which was fine with her. She only ever had her best friend, Katie, over; she never threw any parties, never had any boys over, she was a good girl. She lived in a nice, safe little town in Rhode Island and lived four blocks from school, so she would walk to and from with Katie, who lived three houses away (from Alex).

Katie was Alex's best friend; they were practically sisters! She had dark brown (almost black) hair, green/blue eyes, braces and glasses; she was about 5"1 (a little short, but made up for it in her personality). She and Alex understood each other; they had that kind of friendship where they knew what the other is thinking just by looking at her. Katie was nice, funny, pretty, and VERY sarcastic. Her house was Alex's second home, and her parents were always more than welcome to her coming over.

Faye was Alex's older sister; she was in her third year of college and lived close to home, so she would visit from time to time. She was told to watch Alex while their parents were traveling but she didn't; she was always hanging out with her college friends, but Alex never seemed to mind. In all honesty, Faye was a bitch. She'd curse out Alex, hit her, she was awful.

One Direction was just your average boyband, right? WRONG! They seemed sweet, loving, funny . . . but not all things are what they seem. They had a darkness in them, in each and every one of them. They started kidnapping in 2011 and what they did to those girls was absolutely terrible. Once they were done 'playing' with them, obviously they couldn't release them back to the world, so they killed them. Two years of doing this and they've never been caught, they've managed to keep their 'sweet and innocent' image intact.