Learning things (3)

Learning new things (3)

I Adjusted the bag on my shoulder and walked into the school. Luke showed me the office . While he follows me into the office I get my form that my parents filled out and give it to the secretary . The secretary said welcome to the school Ava my name is Lucy Langleberry but you can call me Ms. Lucy . The principle name is Bobby Wilson . Here is your key to your room and your key to the computer and art room so you can go in your free time . Also here is your schedule she said . I said thank you and left. Luke told me that there is dorm hallways one for girls and another for guys and that you can not go into that other sexes. I said oh here's my room I said thanks for helping me and opened the door and put the stuff on the bed Luke did the same with the rest of my stuff . Luke then asked for my phone number I said sure I put my phone number in then my email. He said thanks he said here's my room number if you want to come over I said okay . I said thanks again and unpacked everything except my prank bag . I realized I had my own bathroom sweet I thought and put my bathroom things in there . I laid down and went to sleep on my bed thinking of the pranks for the following days ahead.

0000000AUTHORS-NOTE0000000

comment prank ideas and characters and I will mention you and ideas 😀 love y'all😘 have a good summer . Tell me if it should be longer .Bye

I will update if I get 2 votes 2 comments

Tell your friends about the book

please I will read ur book if u comment ur book and something positive .