Chapter Sixteen- Mums

Start from the beginning

Walking back inside, I quietly got Louis’ attention, explaining the situation and having a good five minute silent conversation on trying to convince Louis to go outside.

With a slight scowl, he finally agreed and reluctantly tore Zayn’s attention away from the movie and told him they had to go talk to his mother. Zayn looked fearful for a second before nodding, his ears flat and tail drawn up nervously to his side.

I followed them outside, mainly just to either keep Zayn from running or from Louis attacking his mother.

Ψ Zayn’s POV Ψ- Let’s see how this goes, shall we?

“My mum wants to apologize to you.” Louis whispered in my ear as we walked to the front door, Liam walking behind us. His voice was cold and I looked up at him, drawing my tail to my hands to keep them busy for the moment, my ears flattening under my hair. Nodding, I allowed myself to be steered outside, where Lottie and Mrs. Tomlinson were standing.

“Zayn, I’m so sorry for making you feel that way. I just wasn’t expecting you to be a hybrid and I reacted wrongly.” She began, eyes pleading. “I never meant to cause you any harm, neither physical nor mentally. Will you please forgive me?”

Pulling away from Louis’ slightly firm grip, I hugged her, feeling her arms wrap around me after a moment.

“Some wrongdoings need to be forgiven early on.” I whispered in her ear before pulling away, ducking behind Louis and having Liam help me push him into her arms as well. Louis refused the hug at first, but after a moment he returned it.

“So who is this?” Another voice from the door made me turn to look at my Mum, who was watching the entire scene curiously.

“Tricia, meet my mum. Mum, meet Tricia, Zayn’s Mum.” They said hi to each other and began talking, so we grabbed Lottie and went back inside, settling ourselves in the living room again, this time with the Lion King playing. Safaa and Waliyha made a game of pointing out each and every lion to me, sometimes enticing me to play with them like Simba and Nala were playing.

Eventually, Safaa, Waliyha, Doniya, Lottie and I ended up in a sleepy pile, my head resting on Doniya’s stomach while Safaa was stretched over mine, her head on Lottie’s thigh while hers was on Waliyha’s thigh, her head on mine. Both Safaa and Waliyha were fast asleep, Doniya, Lottie and I not far off.

With Safaa’s loose grip on the end of my tail and the warmth from everyone else, I drifted off to sleep.

Ͼ Harry’s POV Ͽ- Long time, no see, curly

“Okay, so how are we going to do this?”

Zayn, his sisters and Lottie were tangled up in a pile of sleep and we had no idea how to untangle them. Lottie had to get home and we wanted to get Safaa and the others to bed- it was nine o’clock, everyone had pretty much eaten before falling asleep, so now we were figuring out how to get them into bed- still asleep.

“Let’s start with Safaa and then get Lottie.” Liam said, stepping into a space on the floor between the sleeping bodies and gently lifting the youngest girl into the air, handing her to her father before stepping back, letting Louis get his sister. After they were situated, we helped put Waliyha and Doniya in the car while Louis took Zayn upstairs.

We turned the movie and TV off, bidding each other goodnight and heading upstairs.

I had only just entered the room when I felt my back being slammed against the wall and lips were on mine.

Melting into the wandering hands of my boyfriend, we eventually ended up on the bed, sweating and naked.

“Love you, Hazza.” Niall murmured sleepily, nuzzling his face into the side of my neck.

“I love you too, Nialler.” I replied, pressing a kiss to the top of his head before we drifted off to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wasn’t that a sweet Narry ending? No? You perverts actually want to know what happened?

We’ll see about that.

So, chappie 16. I’m thinking twenty chapters + epilogue, so not a lot of chapters left.

Anywho,

HAVE NICE DAY

HAVE NICE SUMMER

HAVE NICE LIFE