Chapter Two

“Hello dear, it’s Arthur, your father. You haven’t kept in touch with me, I’ve been expecting a call or an e-mail from you, Isabelle, but I have received none. I don’t understand your distain towards me and that I can accept, however I will not tolerate that I do not have the slightest role in your life. You are my one and only beloved daughter, though our differences may set us apart, I still want to know what is going on in your life.

That is not the only reason to why I’ve contacted you, dear. I request that we meet each other soon, preferably next weekend. We have not seen each other in many, many years Isabelle and that’s a disappointment itself. If you don’t wish to c-” I cut the answering machine off and pressed the delete button, refusing to hear another word come out of my father’s mouth as he spoke robot-like.

I didn’t get how he could act like such an ignorant, uptight asshole yet pretend to even slightly care for his one and only beloved daughter and then try to put the fucking blame on me. He was infuriating when he acted like this. There was a reason to why I hadn’t replied to his emails, instead clicked the check box and moved them to the trash and there was pretty damn good reason to why I hadn’t even called. I wanted nothing to do with him even if he was the only family that I knew of.

“Matt?”

His heavy footsteps echoed against the floor as he walked to me. “Yeah babe?”

“We need to go and buy food, our fridge is empty except the expired milk and weird looking cheese.” I laughed. Neither one of us had dared to open the cheese, it smelled funny nor did we have no clue where it had come from. It seemed like we would catch a disease from even touching it with gloves so we had chosen to ignore the stinky cheese.

His raspy laugh echoed, “Right, the cheese… I’m thinking if we should call like exterminators or something to check that shit out?”

“Matt! It’s food!” I laughed, “Or at least I think it is... Maybe we should go with your idea?”

He smirked proudly as he stepped forward and swallowed my body in a hug.

“Yes we should because I’m always right.” He joked.

I raised an eyebrow as I looked up at him, our eyes locking filled with mischief.

“Always? Huh… How so?”

He straightened his back and put on a serious face though I could tell it was all for fun, especially with the deep voice he spoke with.

“’cause I’m the man.” I snorted and he looked down at me, with a playful glare.

“You don’t think I’m the man? ‘cause I will take you into that bedroom, missy, and show you just how much of a man I am.”

I blushed knowing he was right and that he really had nothing to prove in that department. Matt was an excellent lover and quite frankly a great fuck too, he knew when I needed gentle and tender loving or basically fuck my brains out till I literally couldn’t walk or barely talk with a raspy voice. He made sure that his woman was pleased but that he also got his part of the fun, which I was more than happy to join in on.

“Babe, you’re not the man. You’re my man.”

I kissed him hard on the lips, pressing our bodies tightly together, wanting to feel every piece of him as my thoughts of going grocery shopping suddenly were replaced by lust and want to feel my man inside of me. I was basically attacking Matt, ravaging his lips, kissing him hungrily.

His arms, slowly pulled me away as I still tried to place my lips back on his and my hands slipping under his shirt, loving how soft his skin was.

“Baby,” he laughed against my lips, obviously enjoying the change in me. “What about shopping?”