제 1 장

MADISON'S POV

I woke up with the sun light hitting my face and took a quick glance at my wall clock. My eyes gone wide because I knew that I was late. OMO. I immediately get up from my bed cause its already 6:30 am so I hurry in my bathroom.

After taking a bath, I wear a white hoodie and a black ripped jeans matching black jordan 1 shoes. I put some my make-up on my face and comb my hair with my fingers while going downstairs. I grab an apple and stepped outside my house.

I walked towards the bus station while eating my apple and wait cause I don't have enough time to walk. After a minute, a bus came. I stepped inside and look for available seat. As soon I arrived on the school I immediately run towards my classroom. A smile drew at my face when I step inside the room without my teacher.

"Where's Ma'am Cruz?" I said and sit beside my best friend.

"I don't know, maybe she's not coming you know that teacher haha" she said

"Yeah, our favorite teacher haha" I said

I noticed that there's something under on my table so I grab it and I saw a paper roses and small envelope. I furrowed my brows when I saw my name on the envelope. From whom this letter came? Who put this letter under my table? I thought. Why? Its obviously not Valentines Day. I open it since Ma'am Cruz is not coming yet. I saw a piece of of paper inside and read it quietly.

Dear Madison,

I like the way you wear that snapback backwards.

No name? Oh lawd. I quickly look around the classroom. I remove my snapback and put my hair into a messy bun. Gulp. Is there someone tripping on me? Fvck. I ask my best friend if is there someone put those on my table but she shake her head and said she didn't know. I put it immediately inside my bag when Ma'am Cruz came.

Since the subject was about to end Ma'am Cruz just check the attendance and left the room. So after our teacher left, I headed to my locker. I open it and put my books inside then a blue sticky note caught my attention inside my locker.

"You're beautiful on that messy bun."

WTF. I put my hair down and walk inside our classroom. Damn. Who the fvck was sending me a letter? I told my best friend about it and told me that maybe this is my secret admirer. Ugh. Secret admirer? Really? He's scary. I feel there is someone looking at me even there's not.

After of all my subjects I write a short message on a piece of paper.

Dear no one,

Who are you? Why are you doing this? Please don't do this. You can talk to me in person if you want to. Just stop sending me a letter.

I put it inside my table and stepped outside the classroom and start walking my way home.

As soon I arrived in the house I headed to kitchen and cook my dinner since my parents are on a business trip. They're always not here actually. In short I was alone in this house. After I cooked, I eat my dinner while watching korean dramas on TV.

I go to my room after I eat and change my clothes. I jump on my bed after I brushed my teeth and gave a gaze on the glowing stars that glued on my ceiling. A minutes past my eyes became heavy and I drifted to sleep.

================ To be continued...