"Did you hear that old man," I say turning toward Tony, who still seemed to be drunk given his rosy cheeks. "I get to go to Asgard and you don't." I smile cheekily before turning back to Thor and winking. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!" I yell out my heart feeling light making everyone else laugh out around me. "Can the birthday girl get a drink?" I ask and I turn to see looks of disagreement on Steve and Bucky's faces and I roll my eyes.

I want a celebratory drink and no one is going to ruin this for me.

I giddily walk over to the bar and winking at the bartender order up a Jack and Coke. He sets the made drink on the bar and right as I reach for it, I see someone else take it and down it. "That was mine Barnes!" I yell out angrily knowing full well the hand belonged to.

"You're on meds, heavy ones at that, so no alcohol." He says making me groan inwardly.

"Fuck you and the horse you rode in on," I say as I motion for the bartender to make another one. As this one if set down I grab it before he has a chance and bring it to my lips. I go to take a drink and I instantly feel the glass slips through my fingers and I follow it to see Steve bring it to his lips and down it. "Oh hell no! This is not happening! DAD!" I yell out as I turn to look for my inebriated father. I find him sitting next to Pepper on the couch, at the sound of his name his head snaps toward me.

"Yeah Peanut?" He replies in-between hiccups.

"The super soldier duo won't let me drink my celebratory Jack!" I pout pushing my bottom lip out.

"Sur- Ahem-Well, you are on meds." He replies after an elbow in the ribs from Pepper.

"Are you taking their side?" I ask raising an eyebrow at him.

"Yes?" He replies more like a he's asking a question and I roll my eyes.

"Fine, then my worthy ass is going to bed." I say as I stomp past them and head back to the elevator.

As I step inside I turn to look at Steve and Bucky staring after me and I smile devilishly. They start to move toward the elevator but it's too late. The doors close and I smile brightly. "Stark 1; Super Soldiers 0." I laugh as the elevator lifts me up to my floor. As the doors open I practically skip to my room, which turned out to be really stupid on my part as my leg started to throb, and reaching into my nightstand pull out a secret flask full of Jack. Setting the ring box containing my grandfather's ring down on the nightstand I smile as I bring the flask to my lips and chug.

As the liquid slides down my throat I smile inwardly at the taste. I loved Jack, that wasn't ever going to change. Setting the flask down on my nightstand, I stretch my arms above my head and let out a happy sigh. "I'm an Honorary Asgardian." I smile at my words. "Alright time to get out of this dress," I say as I untie my sash and gently set it down on the bed. I reach around and start to unbutton the back of my dress and right as it falls to my feet Steve and Bucky suddenly burst through my bedroom door. I let out am involuntary scream causing them to instantly turn their backs to me.

"We are so sorry!" Steve calls out as I slowly make my way to my bedroom divider.

"You better be! Jesus what is it with you two and trying to catch me naked?"

"It wasn't deliberate!" Bucky yells back.

"Of course it wasn't Terminator!" I say sarcastically making him tense.

"Fine, you want deliberate?" Bucky challenges making my eyes widen.

"Bucky don't!" Steve yells out but it's too late. Bucky turns around and stomps over to the divider. Before I have a chance to react I see him standing there and I jump. Bad idea considering the dress was tangled with my feet; because I trip on the hem and end up falling backwards. Before I hit the ground, I feel strong arms catch me and I look up to see Steve's eyes gazing back into mine, his cheeks flushed pink. Steve helps me back to my feet and the sudden movement makes my head start to spin. I smile like an idiot as I turn to Steve and say, "Thank you Stevie, you really are my hero."