The thought only made Marlena quicken her pace, and she pulled the remaining fabric over her shoulders and zipped up the suit. She grabbed her boots and pulled them on, only stopping for a second to admire just how empowered she felt with the suit on. She predicted it would become shredded by the end of this, so she felt that she had a right to admire herself in it.

She pulled the door back open and stepped out, and almost immediately Rumlow began placing her weapons wherever they belonged on her suit. He placed the guns in the holsters where they belonged, the throwing knives in the quivers where they belonged, and the battery packs inside her gauntlets. Marlena watched with fascination as her wrist gauntlets lit up with a bright red color before dimming back down; she could only assume it was another matching factor.

Marlena looked up at Rumlow with a smirk on her face, and it was then she knew what she needed to do to begin her mission.

"I appreciate everything you've done for me, Rumlow," she said to the man. "But I can't say I appreciate all of the pain that you've put me through."

Rumlow's smirk fell and Marlena's only grew. "Prodigy?"

"My name is Marlena Claire," she replied before taking his head and slamming it against the wall at her side. "And you would be wise to remember that."

Marlena dropped Rumlow's now-unconscious body to the floor and hurried out of the room, now with more motivation to get back to Bucky than ever before. The only problem was that she didn't have a clue where he was. She only knew that the explosions were coming from the east wing of the building and that seemed to be where a lot of men were running off to.

As she ran, though, she couldn't help but wonder why none of the Hydra agents were attempting to fight her. It only took her a matter of seconds to realize that they believed her to be on their side, and the fact only made Marlena smirk. She reminded herself of what she told herself only minutes ago, and she knew that now was a better time than never to begin the pain infliction process.

Marlena pulled out the pistol on her back and began shooting it at the agents in front of her without any kind of remorse in regards to their lives. Majority of them fell to the ground, just as she had expected them to, but it didn't take long for the agents in front of the line to realize that something was wrong behind them. Most of them turned while the others continued on, their guns aimed to shoot, but before they could Marlena shot them down.

She listened as rushed footsteps sounded behind her, and she turned just in time to see a very angry—and very large—Hydra agent running towards her. He didn't have a weapon, and neither did Marlena. She was out of ammo in her pistol, but she wasn't going to waste the ammo inside her other guns or waste her knives when she could take him down just as quickly without a weapon.

The man charged at her and she kicked him as hard as she could in the knee cap, earning a pained grunt from him. He wasn't even given the time to retaliate before Marlena flipped over his tall frame and wrapped her legs around his neck. She twisted her body with such a force that sent him barreling to the ground and sent her somersaulting away from him.

Marlena ran as fast as she could towards the explosions and the gunfire, not at all phased that she could possibly be running towards her end. She needed to get to Bucky, and she didn't care who she had to go through to do that.

As she approached a small fleet of guards she smirked, knowing exactly what it was that she needed to do in order to take them down. She wouldn't be using her weapons, but, instead, would be using the wonderful combatant abilities that Rumlow and her trainers had graced her with. She found it useless to resort to only using her weapons. Sure, they came in handy when it was necessary, but after spending fourteen hours a day every day learning how to fight hand on hand, Marlena was going to do just that. She wasn't going to waste the abilities that she had worked so long and hard to perfect.