Marlena was out for blood, she was out for vengeance. She refused to let anyone get in the way of that, for whoever it was would be stupid to even try.

A blue light in her peripheral caught her attention, and she spun around to see what looked to be some sort of hologram running at her. She rolled her eyes at Hydra's need to use something other than actual agents to fight against her, but she understood their need to preserve their workers, not that it would exactly help anything when the time came.

Marlena grabbed a throwing knife out of one of her holsters and threw it at the hologram's head before somersaulting off of the platform. Two more of the holograms materialized, and this time Marlena took out two guns, aiming them at the projections and firing only once. She struck the faux beings in the forehead and smirked before twisting her body towards the holograms attempting to sneak up behind her. She pulled the triggers once more, ridding the chamber of the poor quality holograms.

She began to wonder if that was all that Rumlow had for her until what seemed to be some sort of explosion shook the grounds of the chamber in which she was standing. She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, thinking that it could somehow be part of the skills assessment. She looked around for any sign of the holograms but found none, and instead she was met with the sound of yet another explosion. The ground shook once more, the magnitude being strong enough to pull Marlena down to the ground. Almost immediately, the chamber lit up and Rumlow rushed in.

"What the hell is going on?" Marlena grumbled as he pulled her off of the ground and over towards the chamber exit. She could now hear everything going on, which meant that she could hear the annoying and deafening sounds of the overhead alarms. "And who triggered the alarms?"

"Do you think you're ready to start that mission now?" Rumlow asked as he pulled her into the hallway where dozens of agents were making their way through the hallways, each of them with weapons in their hands.

Another explosion sounded, shaking the floors and the ceilings. Marlena covered her head as dust from the ceiling rained down on top of her. "What mission?"

"The mission that involves you apprehending the Winter Soldier for us," he said as he continued pulling her through the corridors.

Her eyes widened in response to his words and she looked up at Rumlow, a questioning look on her face. "The Winter Soldier? Is he here?"

"Yes, and he's not alone as we originally anticipated he would be," he told her as he pulled her into a room.

Marlena recognized it as the suit room, the room that held both hers and Bucky's supersuits, as well as countless others. Rumlow pulled her over to the tube containing hers and typed in some sort of code. In seconds the tube was opening and Rumlow was pulling the fabric and the boots off of their stands. He shoved the items into Marlena's hands and pushed her towards a door that sat along a separate wall.

"Get changed," he told her as he pulled her weapons off of their hooks. "I'll ready your weapons."

Marlena shut the door immediately and began stripping herself of her clothes and the remaining weapons she had on her. She hurried to change into the spandex suit, but the thought of Bucky actually being at the facility had taken a bit of a toll on her. She couldn't stop thinking about the fact that he was actually here. She didn't know whether or not she should be happy or scared that he was here. She knew she was happy because it had been months since she had seen him, but she was also scared because she knew that he was the reason for the numerous explosions taking place around the facility. She feared that his stupidity was going to get him killed, and she refused to let that happen. Also, she wasn't aware that her plan would be forced upon her like this. She thought she would have just a bit more time, but she couldn't complain at all. She had been ready to snap for so long, and now that she was being given the opportunity to do so she was going to take it.