Screams and Thuds

Marinette's POV
I sit in my class fiddling with my pencil as the teacher lectures on Shakespeare. Becoming excruciatingly bored, I sneak my phone into my lap and text my dear friend Alya. 'Is it over yet?'  I send to her. 'Nope, give it five more minutes you'll live.' She replied and I stuff my phone back into my bag and rest my chin in my arms. After a few minutes the bell finally free's us from class, "Make sure to read text book pages 14-17 and answer all the questions!" My teacher says as we flood out the door. "Ugh, today has been the most boring day of my life!" I say to Alya, "yea yea." She said seemingly busy. I sigh and decide it'd be best just to go home. For once I actually wish there was an akuma attack or something to do.

Adrien's POV
The bell rings and Nino and I walk out into the courtyard ready to go home. Although I don't really feel like going home, well usually I never do but this time I wasn't looking forward to attending another photoshoot.... Suddenly I feel a certain Chloe yank my wrist. "Ooh Adreein" she says with a tight grip on my wrist. I slightly roll my eye "What is it now Chloe?" I say begrudgingly. "I'm going to be having a little party, and your invited. Sabrina is even going to do everyone who's attending's homework." She says with a smirk. Ew, I hate to be rude but... No I would never go to any of her parties. "Sorry Chloe I can't come, I uh have a lot of work to do and stuff." Chloe gets a little frustrated, "What?! But you like have to come, Sabrina can do your homework so there's no need to worry." I slightly groan, "Not like that, I have a photoshoot, I can't come." Chloe finally lets go, "Ugh, fine." She walks away. I shudder and quickly walk to the limo to go home. I turn to say bye to Nino but he seemed occupied... Alya and Nino have been acting sorta weird lately...

Marinette's POV
I've probably been home for at least three hours and finished all my homework, I was left with nothing to do. *BANG*. I snap up, "There must be an akuma." Tiki looks at me and nods. I quickly get up and make sure no ones looking, "Tiki, Spots on!"

Adrien's POV
I sit in my room fiddling with a pencil, I suddenly hear a loud bang and spot a red figure dashing across the roofs. "Oh no." I mumble to myself. "Plagg! Claws out!" I dash out as Chat Noir. Running as fast as a can to catch up with my lady. I finally see her and she stops and scans around. "Ladybug!" I yell and she turns around "Hey Chat, did you hear the bang too?" I look at her and nod, "Yea, it was real loud... And weird, where's the akuma?" Just then I hear screams followed by a thud. Multiple thuds one after the other and screams, louder and louder. I finally spot the source, "Ladybug! The akuma's over there!"
A/N
Okay I'm sorry this is a short chapter, I'll be sure to get the next one up in a few days, I hope you like it so far!