chapter 5

Erin's pov:
I slowly woke up the next morning with an unfamiliar body next to me. But it wasn't unfamiliar it was the love of my life and my boyfriend jay Halsted. I lightly traced up and down his arms which were wrapped tightly around me until I knew he was awake. When he woke he placed 15 light kisses all around my body finishing with a soft, gentle, warm kiss on my lips.
"Well you sure know how to wake a girl up" I smiled saying to jay.
"Well I would only hope so considering I've dreamed of waking up with you in my arms for so long now" he replied.
"It's only Saturday and we don't have a shift until Monday morning so how about we spend the rest of the weekend just you and me?" I asked him
"I wouldn't want to have it any other way" he replied.
"Well since it's Saturday why don't I plan a day for us today and you plan a whole day for us tomorrow?" I asked jay
"I think that sounds like a great idea" he responded gently pressing his lips to mine.
I decided that today jay and I would have a relaxing day and then a low key take out dinner and have a walk throughout the city and maybe even something more once getting back to my apartment.
Suddenly my stomach growled with hunger and jay decided he would make me some breakfast. When jay got up he revealed his perfectly toned body, 6 pack abs, and his yummy v line considering all he was wearing were his boxers.
"Jay your too sexy to leave me I need you here with me" I said slowly emerging from the bed.
"Well if you insist" he answered.
As we grew closer together my hands started to explore his body tracing every outline and then rustling through the back of his hair. While he did most of the work in the kissing and supporting my legs up against his body. Steadily running his hands up and down my back. We finally made our way to the kitchen with jay carrying me all the way until he put me down and said he would be making us some waffles. As he got out everything he needed and started cooking I swiftly walked behind him wrapping my arms around his body and burying my face into the bareness of his back. Once we ate I decided I needed a shower and jay had to run home to get a fresh change of clothes. As I kissed him goodby and watched him leave, I knew he would only be gone about 15 minutes but on the inside I never wanted him to leave me again.

Jays pov:
On my way back to my apartment I decided that I needed to start thinking about what I wanted to do for Erin on our day out tomorrow. I made a quick run to the store and bought everything that said romance I could think of...roses, rose petals, wine, candles and I thought that I would cook her a nice dinner in my apartment and set up my room with the roses and candles. It was going to be a very special romantic and intimate night for the both of us. When I got back to my apartment I took a quick shower set up everything in my room for tomorrow and brought a couple changes of clothes and everything I needed to spend another night at Erin's. I knew I was running late but I don't think Erin will mind tomorrow night will make up for everything.

Erin's pov:
I'm so I lost track of time and when I got out of the shower i saw that I had been in there for about 25 minutes and since jay wasn't back yet I knew he would be back any minute. I wrapped a towel around my body and walked into my room to figure out what I was going to wear tonight. I decided on my black lululemon leggings which really show off my butt which I know jay will totally love and under I'm wearing my sexy black lace thong. On top I went for my causal deep purple zip up with nothing else but my black lace push up bra. I zipped it up about half way showing off my bra under the jacket but not too much. I quickly loosely curled my hair for some light waves and finished my makeup going for more of a natural look. I went into the kitchen poured myself a glass of wine and sat on the edge of the counter right by the door waiting for jay. After another minute or so I heard him wiggle his spare key into the lock. He slowly opened the door and flashed a bouquet of roses at me.
"For you my lovely girlfriend" he said with a smile.
"Jay! I wondered what was taking you so long, but you didn't have to get me flowers" I exclaimed.
"Of course I did" he responded " you deserve to be showered with many gifts everyday." He continued.
"Your too perfect jay thank you" I responded lightly pressing my lips to his.
"More like thank you Erin, this outfit is amazing and you look so great" he smirked slowly inching his hand around my butt. Jay then moved his hands tracing the sides of my body until he reached the top of my jacket slowly unzipping it and placing small kiss all along my chest. After a minute I guided his face back up to my lips and then started to kiss up and down both sides of his neck. I slowly moved my head and rested it to the side of his shoulder while he whispers that he loved me into my ear. I smiled softly to myself and we just sat still in each others arms until my phone rang.

INCOMING CALL HANK VOIGHT

V: Hey Erin I was just calling to see if you wanted to go out to dinner tonight?

E: I really wish I could but I already have plans with someone for dinner tonight!

V: Oh that's too bad I'll call Justin then and see if he wants to have some bonding time.

E: I think that sounds like a great idea. I'll see you Monday.

V: Have a nice weekend Erin. See you Monday!

END CONVERSATION

"Well I'm honored your giving up dinner with voight to spend the night with me" jay said with a smile.
"Well of course considering I have the perfect night planned for us. But as a matter of fact why don't we get changed because we're going out to grab some dinner and spend the night in the city!" I responded
"Sounds perfect to me" he said as he picked me up and carried me to the bedroom for us to change and get ready for our date tonight!