||15|| The Reunion

Start from the beginning

"I don't know much, Laksh just called me and told me that they are in Normandy. I told him we are in the penthouse in Cuba, so he asked me to send him tickets for the earliest flight to Cuba which is in the next 20 hours." he narrated her the whole incident while she stood there listening like a little child.

"This is the best news ever!! I can't wait to meet Rags, it has been so long since I have seen her," she happily exclaimed, flailing her arms into the air.

"Where are you going?" Sanskaar questioned her as she rose and ran towards the door.

"Ragini loves chocolate cake, so I am going to.." she said, only to be interrupted by Sanskaar.

"NOOO. Don't go into the kitchen." he blurted out with desperation. He loved to cook and his kitchen was his life. Okay, now he sounded like a maid but who cares? He didn't want her to go in there and that's all.
"But I need to go and.." she tried to explain him again, but he cut her off again.

"I order you not to. I can't let you burn my kitchen when I am alive," he ordered her in an authoritative voice.

"Dude, relax. I can hardly boil water properly, remember. What makes you think I will go and make chocolate cake. No way, not my cup of tea at all. I am just going to go and tell the cook to make the chocolate cake," she calmed him down, giving him the 'wierdo' look.

"Pheww..I can do that. You need some rest," he told her, gently shoving her into the bed.

"Come on! I was just doing that. It seems like I have been sleeping for the past 24 hours," she whined like a child again.

Sanskaar bit his lower lip and his face turned  a little sympathetic.

"Don't tell me...." Swara started to scream by the look on Sanskaar's face, "I slept for straight 24 hours?"

"Err..yeah," Sanskaar nodded with a little hesitation as her face changed again. Mood swings much.

"Oh God! So they will be here any minute now, right?" she asked with realization hitting her.

"Yeahhhh" he agreed instantly.

"I hate you so much," she randomly blurted. You know how he said that she had Alzheimer's, she does indeed along with mood swings too.

"Wait what?" Sanskaar asked her in confusion. "What did you say?"

"I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, sooooo much," she narrated, showing him with his arms how much she hated him. She sounded like a child who was sad without a chocolate.

"Are you okay? Maybe your stress has really gotten into you," he mocked at her, grabbing her wrist to stop her from hitting him. She was not yet, but with her terrible mood swings out of control, you never know.

"Nah, I am fine. Just extremely mad at you. Why wouldn't you wake me up?" she told with a grumpy face, pouting.

"Because you fainted with stress, shouted twice with nightmares, still in shock and now behaving like a discharged child," he kept teasing her while her face burned with rage.

"Very funny," she retorted with anger.

"Sir, they are here," the guard came to update them on the arrival of the car. Sanskaar's heart felt light again, finally his brother was home. He could now assure his parents that everything is safe.

"This is not over yet," he warned Swara, letting her wrist free and walking towards the door.

"I can't keep my hate till then," she scowled back at him, crossing her arms over her chest and anticipating him to finish the argument.