Kawhi Leonard. <Kayla>

For kayla_kynard23 . Sorry it took so long for me to write..hope you enjoy.

Explicit Content Ahead.

"So, what are your plans for today Kayla?" Kawhi asked over the phone.

"Nothing really, I'll probably clean the house today. Why?"

"I wanted to hang with you today.."

"Oh okay...well let me clean first and I'll cal you back."

••••

"Oh my God! Quit cheating!" Kayla called out.

"I ain't cheating. I just play better than you."

"Whatever Kawhi. There's no way you had 2 draw 4's in your hand."

"Well I did." He smiled.

"Let's watch something on Netflix."

"What movie?"

"Dope."

"No, I'm sick of watching that movie."

"I think we should."

"Fine."

She smiled at him,

While they were laying there Kawhi didn't even pay attention to the movie. He started to draw little patterns on Kayla's thighs. She put the movie on pause and looked back at him.

"Can you stop? It tickles."

"Kayla listen, I can't keep sitting here and not saying anything. We've been friends for a really long time now and through the years, I developed feelings for you. Major feelings. I think I love you, scratch that, I don't think, I know I love you."

"You really feel that way Kawhi?"

"Yes, for a very long time now."

They sat there smiling at each other. He pulled her closer to him and they began to make-out. They had never made out before, so this was a very special moment.

Sliding his hand down her body, he began to play with her jewel.

"Wait, I don't think I can do this.. I'm still a  virgin Kawhi."

"I'll be gentle okay?"

"Okay."

He continued to pleasure her with his fingers. Kayla's moans became louder and she got wetter. Slowly pushing her back on the bed, he slid down her shorts and flicked his tongue at her pearl. Kayla pushed his head closer to her and began to grind on his tongue.

"Oh yes, right there." She called out.

Kawhi slipped in two fingers, increasing her pleasure. He moved them in a "come here" motion.

"You like that baby?"

"Mmm yes." Kayla moaned.

He slid out his fingers and started to position  his member inside of her.

"Does it hurt?"

"Not yet..just go slow."

Her pain quickly turned into pleasure as he pinned her arms down and made love to here.

"Keep going, don't stop!" She told him.

Kawhi quickened his pace and Kayla felt her body heat up. This was a great feeling.

"I t-think I'm gonna cum!"

"You gonna cum for me Kayla?"

"Yes, yes. Don't stop!"

They both released at the same time and she rested on his chest.

"I love you Kawhi.."

"I love you too."