11

cute little Harry's cute little backpack aw
lmao updating this morning before school cause I can and i like this chapter :D

"Hey um Louis?"

"What?"

"I need your number so I can text you the day and time of the concert. I won't spam you or anything I promise I just want you to know the time and such for it and-"

"Harry you're rambling."

"S-sorry."

"No it's fine but um yeah here's my phone so you can put your number in and let me see yours yeah?"

Harry nodded and handed Louis his white iPhone 5c.

Louis had a iPhone 6s Plus and Harry felt bad about his small phone.

"Here you go."

Harry shook his head and blushed. He took his phone and stuffed it in his backpack.

"Um hold up please."

Harry quickly typed his number into Louis' contact with a little bunny and a strawberry emoji.

Harry really liked strawberries. Strawberry milk, strawberries dipped in chocolate, everything strawberry.

Even his backpack had a strawberry design.

After Harry was done putting his number in, he just held Louis' phone.

He didn't want to let it go because it was so pretty. He's seen the pink one and wanted it really really bad but he couldn't afford such an expensive phone so he stuck with his 5c.

"Um Harry can I get my phone back."

"Oh uh um yeah uh here you go."

Harry gave it up reluctantly and sighed once he did.

"You want a phone like this?"

"Yeah but I don't have enough for it and neither does my mummy so it doesn't matter anyways."

"I-uh when's your birthday?"

"Tomorrow!"

Harrys was excited for his birthday.

His mummy was buying him cute clothes that he's been begging her for, for months.

"What colour phone is your favourite?"

"The rose gold, it's so pretty!"

Louis nodded and kept it in his mind.

~

"Louis."

"Harry."

"What do you want?"

"Well since it's your birthday and you told me yesterday that you wanted a rose gold iPhone 6s, here you go. I got you the plus because it matches mine."

Harry's jaw dropped as did all of his friends'.

"You wha- why?"

"Because you said you liked the pink one and you said that you didn't have enough for it so I got it for you. It's your birthday present."

Louis wasn't the type of person who goes around bragging about how much money he has.

He's gross rich but he doesn't like showing it. His parents understand so they let him live a normal life without all the money in the way.

"I-uh wow thank you."

Louis smiled when he looked down at Harry's hands. His fingernails were painted a pink colour that matched the phone.

Louis thought that was absolutely adorable.

"No problem bub. See you later."

Harry turned to his friends with wide eyes and saw they held the same expressions.

"Louis Tomlinson, the guy who makes fun of you, got you a million bajillion dollar phone? What am I missing here!?"

"I don't know! You know how I wore my milk and cookies outfit yesterday? Okay so I explained it all to him and he said it was cute and such but then he told me that he can go to her concert with me because Niall cancelled. Then some people were being really mean to me and calling me bad names but then Louis showed up and told them off! Now he buys me a phone! Phones are really expensive!"

"Taking all of this into consideration, I would say Louis likes you."

And maybe harry smiled at that because, yeah, he likes Louis but he'd just never say that to anyone.

++++

My children are so in denial in this book wOw

Louis bought Harry a phone like ???? Didn't you hate him like two chapters ago ???

Harry is so cute though like he's so small in this story so imagine his smol hands holding a giant phone oh

loUIS FOT HIM A F UCKING PLUS TO MAYCH HIS PLUS F U C K IM OUTTA HERE

anyways hope you enjoyed!

tell me what you thought of this chapter please :)

all the love
-N xx