Chapter 3

Laura's POV
Oh my gosh it's almost Ross' birthday (for the story) so I better tell Rachel . I love my family with Ross nothing can be as perfect as the family that he gave me. I'm just glad that there's no drama or anything like that I should just get his birthday party ready for the weekend. Ugh I know he's probably gonna wanna get crazy at his party and by "Crazy" I mean drunk ugh i hate that word and I always will. Well weather or not he's "Crazy" I'll always forever love him. Right now Ross is at work.

Laura:Rachel! Come here please sweetie

Rachel:(comes down the stairs ) coming mommy (sees Laura ) yes mommy?

Laura:hey baby can you help me with something?

Rachel:ya mama

Laura:so you know who's birthday is coming up?

Rachel:Daddy's!

Laura:Gosh you know your a smarty

Rachel:I love you mama (hugs her)

Laura:oh baby I love you too and in tomorrow it's Christmas Eve! Yay! (Crotches down to hug back then pulls away) and then it's somebody's birthday after that (tickles her)

Rachel:(giggles)s-stop mommy

Laura:okay baby (stops and kisses her cheek ) you wanna help me make dinner?

Rachel:Yeah!! Can we make pancakes for daddy??

Laura:(giggles ) sure baby

Laura&Rachel:(start making pancakes)

A couple hours later

Laura&Rachel:(with the table all set up with yellow flowers in a vase and yellow table cloth plus pancakes with butter as eyes and syrup next to it)

Rachel:(yawns)

Laura:you tired baby?

Rachel:(nods)

Laura:well come on baby lets get you to your nap (picks Rachel up walks up the stairs and brings her to her room) (gently sets her down on her bed and tucks Rachel in) goodnight sweets (kisses her forehead) (closes her door and walks downstairs)

Ross:I'm home!

Laura:hi Ross I'm in the living room

Ross:Where's Rachel ?

Laura:she's sleeping

Ross:(nods) how was your day (wraps his arms around her waist from behind)

Laura:(giggles) good and I think someone's birthday is next week (turns around )

Ross:oh yeah?
Who?

Laura:hmm well I'm married to him and he's the sweetest and most lovable person on earth and we have a beautiful daughter together. It's you silly

Ross:I know I just love you and Rachel so much (looks at her leans in to kiss her)

Laura:and I love you (kisses back wrapping her arms around his neck)