Chapter 11

5 years later..

Ross' POV
It's been 5 years since Laura died.. Yeah turns out when she 'fainted' it was actually a heart attack. I've been a wreck ever since I found out she died. Rachel hasn't been taking it well either but I have to be strong but no netter what I can't seem to be strong even for Rachel. I just can't. I don't understand Laura was so young.. And it just shattered my heart when she.. You know. We were so happy together she was my life, my world, my everything and now she's gone.. But I know she's looking down on Rachel and I. I know she wouldn't want me to be like this but I can't help it. The love of my life died. I've been overprotective on Rachel since now she's 18! Yeah.. It's been a while. Well I don't let her date.. But i know that Laura wouldn't want me to be over protective but it's not my fault because I just am afraid that those guys are gonna hurt her I mean she's my little girl. I can't let her go. Sigh. Everyone basically settled in after R5 ended. Riker is married with Savannah and they have a child , a little girl actually. Rocky settled in with his wife Alyssa they're really happy. Rydel and Ellington are as happy as they could ever be and have a boy together. Ryalnd is settled and is engaged with his girlfriend Cassandra. They're super happy. I miss Laura so much.. And for this reason I have been staying out late. Rachel and I aren't as close as we used to be. She goes out with her friends and comes home a lot. She even has a boyfriend now.. I'm not happy about it but I know Laura would be. It's a hard life without Laura. And soon Rachel will be off to college soon and I'll be alone. All alone. The only person I have is Laura and I'm going to talk to her everyday.

Hey guys! How are you all? So.. Sadly this is the last chapter. This book is officially over! Thank you all for those who read it. It means a lot. Now I am going to write a new story... You'll see what it is soon. I'll finish 'broken' really soon. Back to school form spring break tomorrow ! That means less updating anyway, shoutouts!

Shoutouts:
R5family-rosslover
TheMaranoSisters 
Trytowrite 
R5Rauraroxx 
ashelyfab 
_briannaa25_ 
& r5bestfanpages r5ersonly_1 RockysKittyR5

Again I'm not gonna update 'broken' that often anymore cuz like i said my uncle has cancer and he keeps getting sicker and sicker. Yeah I know. Please pray for  him.  He really could use the prayers. Anyway, have a great week/spring break:)

Xoxo

God bless you all

-Aly❤️💛